𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

It's a Sunday morning and I woke up by the sun beaming through the curtains and into my face. I go under my covers to get away from the bright sun in my room. I hear someone knocking on the window.

"Go away." I grumble.

After what happened last night, I don't want to see anyone this morning, I just want to lay in bed.

"It's Vinnie, open the window!"

I especially don't want to see him.

"Go away." I repeat.

He goes silent for a bit.

A few minutes later, the door opens and I peak through my covers to see who it is. It's Vinnie, leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed.

"I've been calling and texting you as well and you haven't answered." He says.

"Can you just go, I don't want you here! Go home!" I shout at him.

He didn't listen and sat on the edge of my bed. I start crying.

I feel him get off the bed and kneel beside me on the ground.

"What's up? Why are you crying?" He asks with a soft voice.

"Nothing." I answer with a shaky breath, sniffing and wiping my tears off my cheeks.

"It doesn't sound like nothing." He says.

He left my blanket off my face, so he could see me.

"DJ, you look like a mess, dude." He says, referring to the makeup I forgot to take off last night and the dress I also forgot to take off.

"Thanks for reminding me. Now get the fuck out." I tried to get my blanket from him, but I failed.

"Nope, I'm not leaving until you get dressed, because we're going bowling." He says.

Bowling? Why would he want me to go bowling with him?

"Why the fuck would I go bowling with you?" I ask him.

"Because I just want you to feel better and not look like this all day." He says.

Who is this person?

Where's Vinnie?

We hated each other since the day we met, and now all of a sudden he cares about me?

Why, though?

I sat up, climb out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After that, I wrap myself with my towel and I walk out of my bathroom, then I Immediately forgot that Vinnie is still here.

"Can you please get out, I'm changing." I tell him.

He's laying on my bed with his hoodie off and is wearing a black tank top and sweatpants.

He looks up and stares at me for a bit. He then climbs off my bed, makes his way to my door and leaves.

Weird.