𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

I'm hurt, I'm fucking hurt. Why would he do this to me? I loved him. I trusted him. He was my everything. That was two weeks ago when I found out. I haven't gotten better yet. I've been having nightmares about it, I couldn't ever sleep by myself in my bed, I've been sleeping on my Mum's bed with her. She was fine with it, she held me and told me everything was going to be okay, whilst we both cried ourselves to sleep.

Nothing is going to be okay after this.

When I got my casts off, unfortunately, Trey wasn't able to come with me and support me, obviously neither was Vinnie. So, luckily, my Mum was there with me. The doctor says, a few more weeks of physical therapy and I'm good to go. I'm happy about that.

Another day has passed and another of being stuck in bed. I haven't left in ages and everything that I know, my brother, my sister, my Mum, Nailea, Aaron and even Trey tried to get me out to eat and drink something, but now, I just don't feel it anymore. I don't feel hungry anymore, I've lost my appetite.

I'm on my phone and I'm deleting my photos with Vinnie, whilst crying my eyes out. Once the photos are gone forever and throw it across my room. I don't want anything to do with it.

I've yet to leave my room and Davis has been checking on me every single second of the day even when he's at school. I force myself out of bed to take a shower, I haven't taken one in a week and I feel like shit. After that, I brush my teeth, etcetera.

I roam through my clothes and I find another pair of pyjamas pants and a black hoodie. After all that, I went straight back onto my bed and back to sleep. I wake up again and it's fifteen minutes past three, not even a minute of being awake, someone knocks on my door, I groan going under the covers again.

"It's Davy, your one and only twin brother who loves you very much." That makes giggle a little.

"Come in!" I call out.

Davis walks in with a snacks and drinks and his laptop. Behind him I see Trey, Nailea and Aaron. My smile immediately drops when I see Trey is here. He also locks eyes with me, I want him out. He's Vinnie's friend and don't want anything that remotely reminds me of him. Not a single thing.

Davis puts the stuff down and went straight to me, "what's wrong, sweetheart?"

"I want him out." I say, looking straight at Trey.

"Dylan..."

"Get. Out." I tell him.

"I'll be downstairs." Trey says to everyone else in the room, then he leaves.

"You and Trey have been getting along so well, what happened?" Nailea asks.

I ignore her question and snuggle back on my covers. I feel my bed being weighed down. "Do you like Trey?" That immediately gets my attention. What the actually fuck is he actually talking about.

"Aaron, what the fuck?" I frown at him, confused. My face is messed up with dry tears and snot.

"Because, Trey has been different whenever Nai and I ever talked about you to him. He has a big smile on his face." Aaron explains.

"Look what's happening, Aaron, and he's fucking saying things like that!"

Trey likes me.