𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

Our last class ends and it is time to go home. I was walking to Nailea's car because she decided to go the abortion clinic after pushing her not too, but she wouldn't budge. Her body, her choice.

I was about to get into a car and drive off, when I hear my name being called. I saw the person calling my name walking up to me and I groan.

"Hey, DJ, you forgot your science textbook." Vinnie says, with his dumbass friends right behind him. I walked up to him to get my science book, when he deliberately drops it on the ground and he and his baseball friends start to laugh.

I'm not even fazed about what he just did. It always happens.

"Oh sorry, DJ, accidentally dropped your textbook on the ground." He says, then continues to laugh.

Fucking asshole.

I walk up to and said this right to his face, "Oh, go fuck yourself, Vinnie." Then walk back to Nailea's car.

I fucking hate him and I'll never ever change how I'll feel about him.

I shut the car door beside me harder than normal and I have the urge to fucking slap the life out of him. Nailea looks at me then at Vinnie, who walks away with his friends, including Davis.

Why is he even friends with Vinnie, he's such an asshole. Oh wait, they're both assholes. Anyway, back to Nailea.

"I hate the way he treats you. It makes me want to cut his dick and feed it to him." Nailea says, holding a pocket knife.

Damn girl, get it I guess.

I'm terrified of her now.

●・○・●・○・●

We're in the waiting room of the abortion clinic and Nai's legs couldn't stop bouncing. Seeing how nervous she is, is making me more nervous than her. I can't believe this is actually happening. One of the doctors calls her name. I follow her behind, but then the doctor stops me.

"Sorry, but I can't let you in, no visitors are allowed inside." She says, I look back at Nailea, who has changed out of her clothes and into a hospital gown.

"It's okay, I got to do some stuff anyways." I tell her. "Nai, call me when you're finished and I'll come back for you." I explain to her.

I went back to the car and decided to go to Aaron's place instead of going home for a bit. I need to talk to him about Nailea and the house party. I pull up on the drive and then turn off the engine. I then climb off, closing the car door shut and made my way to the entrance.

I rang the doorbell and it immediately opens, "ayyy, Dylan I'm glad you're here." Mrs. Liebregts says, giving a big tight hug. "Can't. Breathe." She quickly pulls away, "oh sorry, sweetie, I'm just so happy to meet my beautiful young Dylan." She says, as she grabbed my cheeks and pinches them.

She's so sweet, Aaron is so lucky. Not that my parents are not sweet.

"Is Aaron in his room?" I asks her.

"Yeah, he's doing his homework." She answers.

I rush upstairs and knocked on his door and I hear him shout, "come in!" I walk in and then shut the door behind me.

Aaron turns his head and notices me, "Hey, Dylan, I didn't know you were here." He says, closing his maths textbook.

"I'm always here unannounced." I say, with a 'duh' look.

"Oh, yeah, right."

I walk over and fell onto his bed on my stomach and then stare up at him with my hands on my cheeks.