𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

*̥˚ Vinnie *̥˚

As I walk down the hallway, I notices her digging through her locker. I approach her and wait for her to notice me. When she bent down looking through her duffel bag, I shut her locker. She then stand up and look up at me, an irritated expression on her face.

"Are you sure you don't have somewhere else to be? Hang around with your dumbass friends." She says it with an attitude.

She can be so fucking moody.

She ignores me and walks with her duffel bag to the gym for PE, and I trail behind her because I have PE as well. I went straight to the boys' locker room to get changed.

"Bro, Emily is so hot." Trey, one of the baseball players says, looking through bikini photos on her instagram.

"No, Dylan all the way." Matthew, from my history class says, looking through her instagram.

Davis hear and slap the back of his head, "bro, what the fuck." He says, rubbing his head.

"That's my sister you fuckhead." He says, getting overprotective of her even though she's not here.

Mathew then realises. "Oh, sorry bro." He apologises.

I remember Dylan dating this guy all through junior year and being very in love with him until he unexpectedly told her that he no longer loved her because she refused to have sex with him. So he went ahead and cheated on her, which is completely fucked.

Why do I know that to her?

Anyway, we all finish getting ready and head to the gym, where I saw Dylan laughing with the other girls. She's wearing a crop top and booty shorts. Despite the fact that she's fucking attractive, I still fucking despise her in every way. Mr. Xavier gathered everyone and divided us into two groups for a game of dodgeball.

Group 1: Jett, Dylan, Mathew, Jacob, other students.

Group 2: Emily, Trey, Vinnie, Davis, other students.

Each group moved to opposite ends of the basketball court, grabbed a ball, and began throwing it at the opposing team. I took advantage of Jett's lack of attention and hit him square in the head. He look around trying to find who did it, then look at me and flip me off. I burst out laughing.

Thirty-four minutes into the game, each team has four players out. I'm not surprised Dylan is still standing; she's extremely competitive in these sorts of games.

Mathew approaches Dylan in an attempt to capture her attention and impress her. Davis' expression says he's furious. Mathew collapses to the ground as he throws the ball as hard as he could. He's still on the ground after a minute; I think he's unconscious.

Mr. Xavier had to put the game on hold and tell Jacob to take Mathew to the nurse's office, and he glared angrily at Davis.

He's fucking dead.

Mr. Xavier took Davis to the principal's office and told us to resume the game.

Dylan and I are the last two people standing after ten minutes, and I have the opportunity to win. With the ball in her hands, she gave me the death gaze, and I smirk back.