𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

˚ Vinnie ˚

Every year on winter break, The Hacker's and Fox's go camping for the whole weekend. Personally I HATE camping, it sucks. Even though I force myself to go every single years. But maybe it would be different this year, less boring.

Dylan and I are not biting each other's head off. We're far from that now.

We haven't told anyone that we're together, well not officially boyfriend and girlfriend together. I'm waiting until Dylan is comfortable and ready, we're taking things slow from now on.

I still can't stop thinking about what happened two weeks ago, at my place. Seeing her naked, on top of me, kissing me, giving me hickeys. I fucking loved it. The smell of her, the taste of her, everything about her.

I love her.

Shit.

I liked for four fucking years. Teachers were right when they said, "boys tease you because they like you" .

They were fucking right.

She looks so beautiful wearing my sweats and she has a messy bun, it's cute how it's a little too big for her. 

I'm laying on her bed with my legs crossed, admiring her packing her duffel bag. She zips up her bag and sets it off to the side.

She walks over to the other side of her bed and she lays next to me with her head on my shoulder. I kiss her temples whilst also caressing the back of her hand.

"You look so cute wearing my clothes." I tell her.

She lifts her head up and I look down at her. "I was cold." Then she snuggles into me.

Her eyes are hazel with a hint of green, her hair is like chestnut brown and is now long, down to her back.

We hear someone knocking on the door. "Dylan, you okay? Why is the door closed?"

We both quickly get out of bed and then Dylan shoves me into her closet, before I could say anything, she shuts the closet door.

Two minutes later and I'm still in this dark closet.

What is going on out there?

I open the closet door a bit, like about one centimetre. I see her Mom sitting next to her. Dylan looks both sad and angry.

"He's moving out of the country with her and her kids? How about the family he has here? Does he even care about other kids...us?" Her eyes are red and watery, tears streaming down her eyes.

All I want to do is hug her till she stops crying.

What he's doing is fucking selfish.

I looked up to that's man.

I thought he was the coolest person I've ever met.

But now, he's the worst person I've ever met.

Mr. Fox doesn't deserve this family.