𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

I show up to school in my wheelchair. No, I didn't wheel myself all the way to school. It was a challenge for Davis to help me in his car, but we eventually got it. I wheel myself inside and immediately everyone's eyeing me. They all start whispering to each other, and pointing at me. Danielle couldn't even fight the smirk on her face.

"Oh, look at sad little Dylan in a wheelchair. What happened? You tripped over a rock and all your bone are broken now." She and her friends started laughing.

What the fuck?

Says the girl who has a different boyfriend every week. Says the girl who faked her pregnancy in freshman year. Says the girl who kissed my ex-boyfriend. Says the girl hooked up with my twin brother just last week.

"That's the dumbest thing you ever said." I say, then wheel myself out of this situation. She's a waste of my time.

"Yeah. Walk away you bitch. Oh, I mean wheel away you bitch." Danielle says, laughing.

Like I said, she's a waste of my time.

As I'm making my way to the other side of the school, a familiar voice calling my name. "Hey! Dylan! Wait up." Trey. He catches up to me, he walks beside me.

I glance up at him and he has a grin on his face. He looks down at me still having that grin. "What is your first class today?" He asks.

"Chemistry. You?" I ask him.

"Calculus." He says, sounding sad. He follows me to the elevator and inside with me. He grips on the handlers of my wheelchair. He press the button to the third level, once the doors open we walk over to the Chemistry class.

We both show two minutes early, before Mr. Lee even shows up. I find Jacob sitting at his assigned seat. Trey wheels me over to him—my seat is next to his. Trey moves the chair away and wheels me where the chair was.

"What happened to you?" He asks. He rests his hand on my shoulder looking down at me concerned.

Mr. Lee walks in, "okay everyone quiet down let's start the lesson."

"I'll tell you at lunch." I tell him.

He nods, smiling.

The whole forty-five minutes of this class I was thinking about Vinnie and why he's not here yet. He missed the first period. I mean, I don't know we don't have the same class first period. I called him on my way to school, but he wouldn't pick up.

I didn't think about it any further and focused on the class. While I was writing in my chemistry notebook, copying the writing on the board and also in my own words, Jacob annoyed me by poking my shoulder. 

I look over at him, giving him the I'm doing my work and you should be doing your now what do you want to look. But instead I said. "Yes, Jacob. How May I help you?"

I didn't even look at my notebook when I said that. "I forgot all my pens, pencils and shit." Every fucking time these guys "forget" about they're pens and pencils, they always go after me.

I sigh in irritation, my backpack is hung over my wheelchair and I give Jacob permission to go through my bag and get a pencil and pen. He teaches in and grabs my pencil case, he pulls out a pen.