𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

"I don't know what to wear." I say, plopping her bed, facing down.

It's Saturday and I'm at Nailea's place,so she could help find something to wear for my date with Jacob tonight. But, I've given up, I just have to take my sweats to a fancy restaurant.

"I'm so bad at picking outfits to wear." I complain.

"Bitch, you have me for a reason." Nailea says.

She then goes through her clothes in her closet. She pulls a simple short pleated black dress with straps.

This girl has the best clothes ever. My jaw drops to the ground of how beautifully sexy that dress is.

"I know right. It's so beautiful and...I want you to wear it to your date with Jacob tonight." Nailea says, laying the dress gently on her bed beside me.

She walks over to her vanity desk, and she waves me over to her. She then sits me down and faces me to the mirror.

I'm not really into make up, I only do a bit of concealer to cover my darkness under my eyes, fix my eyebrows and I put chapstick on. But Nailea, she goes all in with her make up, only on special occasions though. She's like a makeup genius, it's crazy. She told me one day she wants to become a makeup artist for big a-list celebrities.

It's pretty sick if you ask me.

I'm positive that one day that will definitely happen.

"Right, what are we going to do with your face?" She tells herself, shaking her head.

She grabs her makeup bag and starts to do her thing and do my make up. After she was done, she tells me not to look in the mirror yet.

She began to do my hair. After that, she turns me back around, facing the mirror again.

I'm speechless. I didn't know I looked this good with full make up on. Jacob would also be speechless, I know it.

"Girl, you are just so fucking talented at this. You're going to go places if you keep it up." I say.

I'm so proud of her.

"I look so fucking sexy hot though." I say to myself.

"Yeah, you and Jacob are going to up all night fucking after he sees you like this." She says smirking, teasing me.

I mean, she's not wrong with that.

"Nai! What the fuck!"

"What. Don't act dumb, bitch. You were totally thinking about it." She says.

Busted.

"Hey, can you take me home? I have to do something before the date." I tell her.

I have approximately forty minutes.

I grab my bag and my phone and I make my way downstairs and wait for Nailea. She rushes downstairs and we ran to her car. We finally arrive at my place and I quickly climb off, said my goodbye.