𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

˚ Dylan ˚

Fuck!

Davis saw us and I'm scared he's going to tell Jacob.

Why the fuck have I told Vinnie that you're going to break up with Jacob. I can't do this. I can't break up with Jacob, he treats me nice. Not that Vinnie couldn't do the same.

FUCK. What am I going to do?

I run after Davis leaving Vinnie speechless like he can't believe what just happened. Vinnie and Davis are great friends and after what Davis saw us going, he's definitely not going to speak to him. Especially not me.

"Please Davis let me explain." I plead to him.

I'm about to cry.

"Please, please, please, Davis." I plead some more.

He just keeps walking away from me and I keep walking after him. He stops in the middle of the parking lot not looking at me, his back is facing me. He clutches his jaw, even though I can't see him do that, I can sense him doing it. He moulds his hands into a fist.

"How long." He says, waiting for me to answer him.

But when I didn't he says it longer, "how fucking long has this been going on for, Dylan!"

I'm quiet, I'm scared, I don't know what to say to him.

"And don't you fucking lying to me." He says.

I tell him the truth, I have no choice.

"The night of the dance competition."

"It was ten o'clock and I asked Aaron to take me, but instead we went to his place to pick up his Mum's old bike that she doesn't use anymore, so he let me take it. Now I have a bike and-"

"Get to the fucking point."

I clear my throat. "uh...I was riding home when I stopped at Vinnie's place. He notices me, he didn't want me riding in the dark, but I refused. Then after half an hour of debate whether I should go inside or just leave, I walk inside. After I ate some food we went to his room. We didn't sleep with each other, I promise." I explains to him.

Davis starts pacing up and down the parking lot. He mutters something under his breath. He runs his hands down his hair, pulling his hair a little.

"Your a fucking piece of shit for doing this, Dylan. One day Jacob will find out you're cheating on him and won't end it for you. Good luck with that." And with that he walks to his drive and drives off.

I find myself crying. Tears start falling down, choking up. I feel like drowning even though I'm not in the water. I fall on my knees on the hard concrete ground with my hands on my face, crying hysterically.

I feel major fucking regret.

"Dylan, what the hell are you doing in the middle of the school parking lot?" I hesitantly remove my hand off my face and look up to whoever is in front of me.

It's Nailea. "You want to come over to my place, I can help you put your bike in the back of my car." She says calmly, doesn't even ask what's wrong with me. We're in a public place and I don't want to talk about what just happened a few minutes ago.