𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

*̥˚ Vinnie *̥˚

It's been two weeks since I last spoke to Dylan, and she hasn't called and texted me, not that she has a reason to. I'm not jealous or anything, I'm just not just the guy. I don't know what she sees in him.

Yeah, he's way taller than me. He's jacked...okay yeah I'm a little jealous and a little insecure, but that still doesn't mean why Dylan's avoiding me these past two weeks.

I turn off the ignition of my car, I look up and through the car window I see Dylan talking to Nailea and Aaron. I look around and I see Jacob out of sight, so I make my way to them. I stand behind her and wait for her to notice. But, Nailea, who was standing in front of Dylan, immediately notices me.

"What the fuck do you want, Vinnie?" She asks me.

Right after she asks that, Dylan turns her head. She stares up at me, then her eyes look behind.

She then looks up at me for a split second, "you better leave, Vinnie."

I look behind me and I see Jacob.

What is his problem?

He puts his arm around Dylan's shoulder, "You better stay away from her, or else." He challenges.

He glared up at me as my jaw twitches, "or else what? You're gonna fight me." I dare him.

I don't care if this fucker is taller than me. I'm gonna fight him no matter what.

He takes the first pouch in full force and he hits me right in the nose.

I hear a crack.

A crowd began to form around us.

I push him down the ground, forgetting the excruciating pain in my nose. His nostrils flare up, glaring directly at me.

He gets up with no problem.

He's lucky he's injured, unlike me.

He pushes back and I catch myself from falling.

Dylan glares up at Jacob and then at me. I groan as I hold my nose, fuck this hurt like a motherfucker.

"What the fuck is up with you two?!" She shouts at the both of us.

"What?! He asked for it." He says, showing no guilt for what he just did.

She looks at the crowd, "what are you guys?! Go away!" She shouts at the them.

They walk away.

She turns to me and looks at my nose, she examines it. She grabs tissues from her tote bag and gives them to me.

"Put pressure in it to stop the bleeding and unfortunately your nose is broken." She announces.

Great.

"Tilt your head back." She says.

And I did. I pinch my nose to stop the bleeding.

I groan from the pain.

"He has to go to the hospital, thanks to you."