𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

"Yes Mum, we'll pick up Ella from daycare after school. See you later, love you." I say, talking to Mum on my phone. I then hung up.

I hear Davis groaning, "I have football practice tonight I have to stay back, I can't."

Of course he does.

"I have dance practice tonight too, Davis. I have practice for the school dance competition, which is in two months. But, I can ask Mrs. H if she can babysit her for a while and after we finish, we quickly go home before our parents come home and find out." I explain to him.

"Okay fine, but we have to make it quick because my training starts at three-thirty." He says.

"Mine too." I say.

The bell rings and we rush inside and grab our math textbook because we have math class together. I ran down the hallway, Davis follows behind. I open the door and we walk inside, Mrs. Davidson looks really angry, like she's going to explode.

"Sorry Mrs. Davidson, we lost track of what won't happen again." I say, hoping she won't give me detention for the billionth time.

"Hm..." Mr. Davidson takes off her glass slightly, with her glasses on the tip of her nose. She looks at Davis and I up and down, "both of you sit before I change my mind."

I look around to see if there's any seats left...there are. There's only two chairs left. One seat next to Trey, who's sitting in the middle of the class on the fourth row, and one seat next to Vinnie, who's sitting near the window. 

I notice Aaron sitting behind Vinnie, but some guy is sitting next to him.

Aww shit. Really dude.

I haven't spoken to Vinnie since he came to my place while Cameron was there beating the shit out of him.

That's like the second time he's done it. Who the hell does that?

Trey on the other hand, we never talk to each other like I said before, I hate all of Vinnie's friends. Nailea told me three weeks ago that Trey and I were making out in the pool at Jacob's party.

I look over at Davis and he was already sitting next to Trey. Oh, fuck.

I flip off Davis while the teacher is not looking. I drop my bag beside me and fall onto the seat next to Vinnie. For the rest of the math class I focus on the lesson, confused as always.

Forty-five minutes later, the bell rings.

"Okay everyone, don't forget that your math homework is due on Friday." Mrs. Davidson says.

I saw Aaron walking out of the class and speed walk up to him. He noticed me and threw his arm around my shoulder and make our way to our lockers.

"See you at lunch, Dylan." Aaron says.

"Yeah, see you." I then gave him a hug before he left for his next class.

I open my locker and got my Spanish textbook, I shut my locker and jump when I notice Vinnie leaning against someone's locker beside me.