𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

*̥˚ Vinnie *̥˚

It's eleven in the morning when I wake up on a cold mattress. There's no windows anywhere in this dark house, so no one could see me, even though I'm in this unknown location far away from Seattle. Three weeks ago after Cameron called me, I made the decision to get out of the town so the cops and Cameron won't find me.

Oh, how I miss my princess.

I miss her so much and I feel so bad just leaving her without an explanation.

I throw the covers off me and I climb out of bed. I drag myself into the bathroom and I get myself for literally nothing. I can't get out of this dark house. I look at myself in the mirror whilst brushing my teeth.

"Man, I look rough." I say to myself. My hair is falling down to my face, I haven't cut my hair in a month.

I make a mental note to do it tonight.

When I'm finished with my hygiene, I pick out my usual sweatpants and white tank top. I walk over to the kitchen that is barely even a kitchen. There's only a mini fridge with barely any food, just a loft of bread, a small carton of milk and peanut butter that's almost empty. And for the utensils, a fork, a spoon and a big sharp knife. That's all in the kitchen.

I let out a breath, I grab the spoon and went into the mini fridge and grab two slices of bread and the rest of the peanut butter. I then grab the one coffee mug that I have and fill it up with milk.

A peanut butter sandwich and a mug of milk. That is my everyday breakfast. For lunch and dinner, Cameron comes over and gives me my food, he does the groceries.

I still fucking hate him, for telling that he was there at the bar and seeing everything that I've done. He saw me kill Malcolm. I'm trying my best for him to not scratch on me and get me arrested.

I don't want to leave Dylan.

Dylan.

Is she doing okay?

Of course she's okay. Trey has been telling me how she's doing.

I know she's pissed at me right now. Please, princess. Please don't hate me for this. I had to leave for your safety, I'll do anything to protect you.

I brought the gun with me, the one that I shot Malcolm with, with me. I have it in a locked drawer in the bathroom.

Weird place, I know.

After breakfast, I grab a book from one of my suitcases and start reading it. Dylan was always into reading and I started getting interested in it as well. It's like living in a fantasy world and you're completely forgetting about the real world and it's just the best feeling ever.

I startle at the sound of someone pounding at the front door, and that someone is Cameron possibly with the weekly groceries. I put a bookmark on the book that I'm reading and throw it across the couch. I get up off the couch and walk my way up to the front door.

I open the door and Cameron is standing in front of me, holding one bag of groceries. "Took you long enough," I say, sounding impatient. Snatching the bag off him. "I've been waiting for these groceries for days."