𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

˚ Dylan ˚

Nailea and I walk into the class and I see Aaron sitting alone in the third row. He fiddles with his fingers, looking pretty sad, he then drops his head on the table. All I want to do is hug him so tight and never let go. I know I kept saying this, bit...it's my fault that he feels like this.

I hear someone clearing their throat, probably to get my attention. Mrs. Diaz looks at me and motions me and Nailea to take a seat. I look around for empty besides Aaron's. I immediately see an empty seat next to Trey.

Trey is a pretty nice person to be around, let's just forget I kissed in Jacob's pool at his party the first week back.

One thing I just found out is that he actually speaks Spanish and that he's only taking the class for fun.

"Estás preciosa hoy, cariño." He says, then gently grabs my hand, giving a kiss on the back of it, on my knuckles.
(You look beautiful today, darling.)

I frown with a slight crooked smile, then sniff a laugh. "I'm wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt, Trey." I say.

"I don't know, mi amore, I just wanted to say that you look beautiful. Vinnie is a really lucky guy, I mean, that guy has been crushing on you for years. I think since the summer before you guys even started high school." What the fuck is he talking about?

Why didn't Vinnie tell me all of this? So all this time in our four years at high school. He's had a crush on me? Me? I've had a crush on him for the past six months. Shit I've just admitted that. Six fucking months. Four fucking years.

"Miss Fox, Mr. Douglas. Please pay attention to the front of the class." Mrs. Diaz says to the both of us.

And we did. I look in the corner of my eye that Aaron is glancing at me. He's been doing that for the past couple of minutes. I finally get the time to look up at him, but then he quickly looks back at his textbook.

"Hey Trey," I whisper to him and I immediately get his attention, "yes, mi amore." He says.

"Are you going to say that until class ends?" I ask him. "Yes, mi amore." He repeats himself.

"Can I have your phone for a second?" I ask him.

"Of course, mi amore." He says getting out his phone and then he hands it to me.

"You know it's never going to happen between us, right." I'm clearly saying that I'm just not interested in him. "Maybe in the future." He then sighs deeply, I then Immediately feel sad for him.

I hope one day he'll find someone to love.

I text Aaron through Trey's phone without the teacher looking.

Me: Aaron, please talk to me. It's Dylan.

No response. He glances on his phone then turns it off and pays attention back to the class.

Me: Please, Aaron. Answer your phone for like two seconds. Please.

Aaron: Fine. My place after school you can explain everything there.

Aaron: I'm sorry for what I said before. I was just so mad I didn't know what I was saying.

Aaron: I didn't actually know what you and Vinnie were doing in the Janitors Closet. And if I was right, I don't want to hear or see that again. And one more thing. If you and Jacob are cool and you and Vinnie are now together. I'm happy for you.