𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

I last period bell rings and school has ends for the day, I'm wheeling myself out of class and I suddenly bump into Trey whilst on my way to my locker. He insists to hold my books instead of me trying to balance them on my lap whilst struggling wheeling myself everywhere.

I allow him to take my books and I finally have a hand to wheel myself around, my cast arm is still able to move the wheel of the wheelchair. We make our way to the parking lot, I look around and I can't see Davis' car anyway.

"I think Davis left without me." I say, annoyed.

"You want me to take you home?" Trey asks, stopping in his track patiently waiting for my answer.

"Uh...I don't know." I don't know why I'm nervous, I never really went to Trey's place even when Vinnie invited me in freshman year.

Trey has been the most sweetest person I've met. He's acts like the older brother to me and he's just so gentle and so soft spoken.

"Dylan? You want to take you home." He repeats.

"Yes, please."

He opens the passenger seat door and I unbelt the seatbelt on the wheelchair and I push myself up and I feel Trey behind, making sure I don't fall.

I successfully make on the passenger seat. Trey grabs wheelchair and my bag and put them in the backseat.

He gets in the driver's seat and turn the ignition and drives out the school parking lot. On the drive home I decided not to go home.

"Actually I want to go to your place if that's okay."

He grips on the steering wheel and he adjusts himself on his seat, clearing his throat.

"Yeah. Sure." He refocus on the road and I see that we pass my place.

He says that it'll take fifteen minutes to get to his house, so I lay my head on the car window and I close my eyes.

"Dylan, Dylan." I flutter my eyes open and Trey lightly shakes me awake. I sit up on my seat and I wait for Trey to get my wheelchair.

The passenger seat door opens and Trey appears and has a friendly smile on his face. "Your chariot awaits, your highness." He brings his arm out and I just chuckle, "you're to weird, you know?"

I take his hand. "Yes, darling. I know, I'm weird and you love it."

Me and Trey's relationship is strictly platonic and he knows it. Since Math a few months ago and our friendship has been fun. He'll always be there for me.

He pulls up in the driveway of his house and I start to get nervous and when I get nervous, I start to bite my nails to the point where I can only see skin. Trey notices and he grabs my hand away from my mouth.

"Dylan, you're going to fine." It's like he knows what I'm feeling.

He grabs my stuff and wheelchair out the backseat and he opens the passenger seat for me and get into the wheelchair.

"I know you're nervous, but you have nothing to be nervous about." He kisses the top of head.

"This feels like we're dating and we're about to meet your parents." I chuckle.