𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

Ella is awake and I'm happy about that.

Mom said that she's healthy and well and that the surgery went great. I'm so thankful for that.

I'm in her recovery room and I'm here caressing her hair whilst giving her a kiss on her cheek now and then.

"I'm so sorry that Daddy did that to you." She says, playing with a stuffed animal that was gifted to her by one of male nurses.

"It's okay, okay. I'm here aren't I." I say.

"Everything is going to be okay. He is no longer with us. He can't hurt us anymore." I tell her.

She looks up at me with a confused frown on her face. "What? She questions. "What happened to Daddy." She asks.

First: I found out that Dad was cheating on Mum.

Next: They fight and they finally get divorced.

Then: I found out that Cameron is going to be my step brother.

Finally: Dad starts abusing his daughters whilst being drunk and then, all of a sudden, finds out that he died.

I honestly don't know what to tell her.

"He left the country and is never coming back." I explain to her. It's obviously a lie and I feel fucking so bad about it.

She's about to cry and I immediately bring her into my arms. The door opens and I'm expecting Mum but, It's someone even better. Not better than Vinnie though.

"Hey pretty girls." Cameron. And that is the first thing that he says then he walks in. "How are you both feeling?" He takes a seat on the armchair.

"I'm feeling so much better now, because Dylan is here." Ella hugs me and it just melts my heart.

Cameron looks up and down my body. My cheeks heats up, turning red.

"I should've just stayed in the living room with you or I would've taken you with me to the kitchen." I knew that would happen and I just let it happen.

He puts his elbows on his knees and his head on, he sighs deeply. I throw my legs off the bed and I'm sitting up giving him my attention.

I put my hand on his knee, caressing. "It isn't your fault, okay. You had nothing to do with it." I tell him.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry." He wraps his arms around my waist, putting his head down on my right shoulder.

We stayed like this for a while, then suddenly my phone starts ringing interrupting our moment.

I grab my phone from the over bed table and I see that Vinnie is calling me. Cameron lifts his head from my shoulder, he wipes the tears from his face with the back of his hand.

He notices the caller ID and his expression changes. He looks pissed that he's even calling me.

"It's okay, go answer the call." He glance down at his name on my phone.