𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

˚ Vinnie ˚

Dylan's quite all the way back to my place. She said before that didn't want to go home, so she told me to take her to my place. And I did. I pull up in the driveway and I turn off the ignition.

I text Jett that I left with Dylan.

Me: Sorry I left out of nowhere. I had to take Dylan home.

Jett: She looked pretty sad. I hope she's okay.

Me: She's going to be okay.

Jett: It sounds like you like her.

Here we go again.

Me: Talk to you later, Jett.

I didn't wait for his reply and put my phone back in my pocket.

I look over and see Dylan fast asleep. I climb out the driver's seat, walk around my car to the passenger seat door and open it and I get Dylan, carrying her out bride style.

I kick the car door shut and make my way to the front door. I dig my left hand into my pocket and fish out my key, but someone beats me to it, they open the door and it's Reggie.

He looks at me, then to Dylan, he frowns in confusion. "Is she dead?!" He says.

I whisper, "No dumbass, she's asleep. Now, move out of my way and be quiet." Reggie moves out of the way and went over to my bedroom. I lay her down on my bed, I cover her up with my blanket and she snuggles up in it instantly.

I tuck the strands of her hair behind her ear, she flinches digging her face into my pillow. She lifts her left arm in front of me and she says something, but I can't hear her. She then lifts her head and says it again.

"Don't go. Stay for a bit." She says half asleep. I don't know if I should actually stay out and leave her alone.

I walk over to the other side and lay down beside her looking up at the ceiling with my arms by my side. I don't know what to do now. Dylan looked so upset when standing in the middle of the skatepark.

"Hey Dylan," I say.

"Mmh." 

"Did you and Jacob break up? Is that why you are upset?"

She was facing me and now she's facing away from me. I think I made her more upset. You should've shut your fucking Vinnie.

"He ended up breaking up with me. I told him and he was really pissed and he's not going to talk ever again. Nailea found out and now she's not talking to me either, I don't doubt that she already told Aaron." She lifts her knees up to her chest, hugging them.

Not even five minutes later, I hear Dylan fast asleep again. Her hair is all over her face, I look down at her wrist, she has two pink hair ties. I carefully take one off her stomach trying not to wake her up. I try to do a low ponytail, but I fail.

I chuckle.

She's so beautiful when she's sleeping. Her lips are parted, and I hear quiet snoring. I want to wrap my arms around her, close to me, her back against my chest. And I did, as I'm about to close my eyes, then I hear someone pounding on the front door.