𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

I take an Uber to Jacob's place, when I finally get there I pay the Uber guy and I climb out the car. He then drives off. I knock on the door, no longer than five seconds later, the door opens.

"What are you doing out here? It's cold and dark." Jacob tells me, then gently grabs my hand and pulls me inside.

He closes the door behind me, my back is against the door and he both finds it's way to behind my neck. He pulls me into a kiss that lasts about two minutes. We finally pull away and we're out of breath.

"I came here to talk to you." I say panting.

He smirks, "I want you to stay for the night." He completely ignores what I said.

I have to talk about him and Vinnie, or I'm going to lose my shit.

Then suddenly, he grabs my thigh and throws me over his shoulder and makes his way upstairs to his bedroom. He then makes his way to his bed and throws me down. He's now on top of me.

"I'm never letting you go." He whispers.

"Someone's clingy." I tease him.

"I'm not." He denies.

"I'm too." I tease him again.

I raise one eyebrow staring at him.

"Okay fine, I am clingy." He admits.

I smile at him.

He falls on the bed beside me, I lay on the side facing him. I just love looking into his eyes, they're so pretty and perfect, how could anyone resist that.

Then I remember, I have continued about the conversation we had on the phone earlier today.

"You used to be so friendly with Vinnie, even though he was being a complete asshole. What happened?" I ask him.

He said deeply, "Dylan, please can we not start this." Starting to get annoyed.

"We need to talk about this." I tell him.

He sits up, takes his shirt off and lays back down, facing away from me.

I put my hand on his biceps, giving him gentle kisses on the back of his left shoulder.

"I just want to tell you that what you did was wrong and I don't care who started the fight. You broke his nose and he had to get surgery."

Jacob turns around and faces me, "I told him to stay away from you, but he doesn't listen to me. So, I gave him what he wanted."

"You know that's the stupidest fucking thing you've ever done. I could've just told him to stay away, but no, you decided to punched him square in the nose and he ended up in hospital." I'm angry, upset and annoyed at him.

"Really? Tell him to stay away from you. Yeah, and how did that work out for you?"

I stare at him in silence with nothing to reply to what he just said.

"It never works out, he's everywhere." He says.

I grab my phone out of my jean pocket for a second to check the time, but then I notice a text notification from...Vinnie.