𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

*̥˚ Vinnie *̥˚

I quickly went home and luckily my parents and Reggie aren't home. I take a shower to wash off the smell of blood on my body. I then wash my clothes. I quickly change into some jeans and a t-shirt. I put the gun back into the safe.

I get back into my car and drive to the hospital. I call Dylan again for the millionth time and finally she answers.

"Vinnie?" It's her Mum.

I'm sad that Dylan didn't answer.

"Mrs. Fox, what happened to Dylan? Is she okay? Is Ella okay?" I ask her more and more questions on my way to the hospital.

"She's okay, sweetheart. They're okay." She tells him through the phone.

"Unfortunately, Dylan has a broken leg and arm. And Ella is completely fine. Thankfully they're both okay." She explains to me.

"I'm glad they're okay. I'll be there soon." I tell her. I hung up the call and get my full attention back on the road.

When I finally arrive at the hospital, I call Mrs. Fox back and tell her that I'm here. I walk in the main entrance and I greet the receptionist. I ask politely where Mrs. Fox is located, she says that she's on the second floor. I thank her then I make my way to the elevator.

I'm now in the elevator, I can't stop thinking about what I've done an hour ago. I've killed her Dad.

I've killed her Dad. I can't believe I actually do that. I did this for her. He hurt her and that was his consequence.

The elevator opens and I step out, I look around hoping I'll find her. I do. I see her waving at me, motions me over to her and walk to her direction.

"Hey, Vinnie, you're finally here. You're just in time, Dylan awake and she was desperate to see again." I stand near the doorframe and I see her look so weak, but looks so strong at the time.

She sees me and she immediately smiles.

Gosh that smile warms my heart.

Like Mrs. Fox said, I see that one of her arms and legs are in a case.

She motions me inside, but I hesitate for a second. I fucking want break down in her arms and cry and tell her that I'm sorry that this happened to her, she didn't deserve this.

I sit on the chair beside her bed, I grab her hand that isn't in a case and I kiss the back of it. I tuck the loose hairs on her face to the back of her ear, whilst looking into my beautiful gorgeous eyes. I'm proud of us and how far we've come. We used to hate each other's guts and now we're dating each other.

I'm so fucking happy for us.

"Vinnie?" She finally speaks to me after what feels like forever.

"Yes, princess." I say.

"Don't leave, please don't leave me, please stay." She cries.

"I'm not leaving, princess, I'll stay here as long as you want." I say, wiping her tears away from her face.

She pouts her lips, like she's telling her to kiss her, so I do. "My lips are so dry." She says.