𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

It's the morning of the school dance competition and I'm here laying in bed not really wanting to get up, but I force myself up. I walk like zombie to the bathroom. I'm so tired, Jacob and I stayed up all night working on our duet. But, it was worth it, wait...let's not jinx it.

As I was done with my morning routine, I hear a knock on the window, I don't even have to know who it is anymore. I open the window, and then I move out of the way to let him in.

"It's eight in the morning, what are you doing here?" I ask him, I'm not in the mood for him to come and hang out with me, also it's a big day today for me.

"I'm here to say good luck." He answers.

What?

"I don't think it's the right time to say it." I tell him.

I take a look at his nose and it looks pretty better than before. It's like he had a nose job.

"DJ, why are you staring at my nose like that?" He asks.

"Your nose looks way better than before." I say.

He chuckles.

"Maybe I should break your nose and you'll finally have a nose that's not so weird looking."

"I take back what I said, you have a horrible looking nose."

He laughs.

He then walks over to the vanity and sits down on my stool. Then I notice a tattoo on his right bicep. He got a tattoo of two hands reaching out for each other, and Jojo's bizarre adventure reference with an anime character from that show.

"Sick tattoo you got, Dude." I compliment him.

He takes a quick glance at his bicep, then at me, "thanks, makes me look like a bad boy."

I roll my eyes.

I suddenly get a text from Nailea.

Nailea: Bitch, where are you? You're late again.

I then look at the time. Shit I'm getting late again for the billionth time.

I grab my school stuff and went downstairs and Vinnie follows behind me. Once I'm downstairs I look around and then I realise everyone's gone out.

"He's not here, so you have no choice." He says smirking.

He thinks I'll give in and take a ride to school with him, very funny.

"I can walk." I say.

That will take me approximately half an hour to walk to school.

"Don't be a stubborn ass, Dylan. You're going in my car, end of story." He says.

Is he my dad? What the fuck.

"Make me." I challenge him.

A smirk creeps up on his lips.