𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

*̥˚ Vinnie *̥˚

It's finally time to get Ella and Dylan out of here. Out of the hospital. I'm so happy that they're both okay and well. Dylan has scars all over her body, she tried to fight him off, tried to save her baby sister. I run my fingers down her body, her skin feeling warm. I lean down and gently kiss her neck, she smiles.

I wrap my hands around her waist and I continue kissing her neck. She's doing her makeup. I kiss down her neck to her shoulder, I hear a soft moans coming out of her mouth.

She continues doing her makeup and I continue doing my thing, kissing her all over.

She giggles, "Vinnie, stop, I'm trying to do my makeup here."

We're in the hospital bathroom together.

"I miss you, princess." I say, running my hands under her shirt.

No bra on.

"Vinnie," She warns me, "don't even start."

I press my lips on her neck. "Vinnie, please don't be clingy for two seconds please." She says to me.

I wait for two seconds then went back to kissing her neck. "Vinnie." She warns me, putting on what I think it's called mascara.

I obey what she said and I walk out of the bathroom closing the door behind me. I fall onto the hospital bed and I look up at the ceiling. The memories of Dylan's Dad and the last few things I've said to him.

"You're kids?"

"You were never there for them. You were to busy fucking other women."

"YOU HURT HER!"

He's dead now, I've killed him. And I have no shame in that. I have my hands on my hair, gripping on it tight like I'm about to rip it all off. I then run my hands down my face sighing.

Once Dylan finds out about this, this would be the end for us. Cops are everywhere, they're not gonna stop this investigation until they find the person who killed Malcolm Fox.

I hear the bathroom door opening and I quickly get up off the bed, looking at her distance. She walks out wearing a matching sweatshirt and sweatpants, her makeup looks like she isn't wearing any.

She looks beautiful, she always looks so beautiful. I will never stop saying it.

Mrs. Fox said to me earlier that Dylan and Ella go home either this morning or afternoon. When I tell Dylan that, her eyes widens and has a big smile on her face.

Gosh that fucking smile.

I pull Dylan into my chest and I hold her tight. She didn't hug me back or anything, just looks up at me with a confused expression on her face.

"You okay, love." She then looks concerned. She has her hand on my cheek, caressing it gently.

"No. I just killed your Dad and I feel regret that I did it. He's been abusing you and I can't just let him and do it again the next day." Which I desperately wanted to say to her.