𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

*̥˚ Vinnie *̥˚

Just finish baseball training and I'm making my way to the boys' locker room. After my shower I wrap my towel around my torso and I walk out of the shower. I grab my other towel and dry my hair with it.

"So, how's it going with you and Dylan?" Jett asks Jacob, who is standing a few feet away from me.

"We're actually doing pretty well. This weekend I'm going to take her on a nice romantic date and ask her to be my girlfriend." He explains to Jett.

Fucking hell.

I finish getting dressed and I grab my duffel bag and storm out, slamming the door behind me.

Why I'm I feeling like this?

Why every time I see or hear about Dylan and Jacob, I flip out.

I'm not jealous or anything. I've seen how Dylan's ex-boyfriend treated her and I just don't want that to happen to her again.

I walk down the hallway like I'm about to kill someone.

I see Dylan talking to Nailea.

"Hey Vinnie." I look behind me and see Danielle wearing her usual cheerleading outfit.

"Hey Danielle." I say, not giving her reaction.

She stops in front of me and puts her hand on my chest, biting her lips seductively. I look over at Dylan and she's already looking at me. She quickly looks away.

"Does that bitch have a staring problem?" Danielle gives her a dirty look.

Dylan flips her off and walks away with Nailea.

I clasp my hand into a fist, giving her a glare, "call her a bitch again. I dare you."

I would never lay a finger on a girl, but after hearing what Danielle said to Dylan. I wanted to break her nose at this exact moment.

She groans, rolls her eyes and walks away from me.

Thankfully I don't have classes with her.

I walk down the hallway to my fifth period class, Calculus. I walk in and there's only a few students, including Jett, Trey Matthew and...Jacob. I walk to the back of the class and sit beside Jett.

More students walk in and then Mrs. Walker walks in and class starts. He asks everyone if they did their two person assignments.

"...and could everyone please hand over your papers."

Jacob and I got up in unison. We walk up to the front of the class and our papers. I lied about doing the homework, I had stayed up all night last night doing the homework without Jacob. Even though it's supposed to be a two person assignment, but I don't give a fuck.

I went to my seat and sat down and I listen to the front of the class for the rest of the period. Class ends, I grab my bag and walk out of the class. I see Dylan in the distance, walking towards me...I mean, Jacob, who was standing behind me.

She notices and forms a huge smile on her face, running to him. I roll my eyes and walk toward my locker and put my Calculus textbook away. I then grab my calculus textbook and then shut my locker. I see Danielle beside my locker.