𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

"Jacob, please wait up!" He ignores me and just kept walking.

I should've done that. I should've kissed Vinnie. I don't know what I was thinking.

I know he kissed another girl and I got out of control, breaking her nose. But that doesn't mean for me to kiss Vinnie. I've fucked up and I feel so fucking guilty.

I finally catch up to him and stop right in front of him. He tries to move away, but I stop him.

"You have the right to be mad at me. Just please let me explain...please." I plead.

He rips his arms off of me, "I just need time away from you."

That broke me into millions of pieces.

"Please Jacob I'm sorry, okay. I don't know what I was doing, I'm sorry." I say, feeling tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Dylan. I can't stand him being everywhere you go." He says, he walks up to me and gives one last kiss, before walking away.

I guess I can't fix it.

He walks away, leaving me standing in the middle of the hallway. I can't just run after him again. He needs space and that's what I'm giving him. I turn around and walk back to the auditorium, as I'm going inside and bump into Vinnie.

"Dylan, you okay?" He asks, looking concerned.

I push past him and just made my way to Aaron Nailea. I feel him following me.

I turn around facing his chest, I look up at him with rage in my eyes, "Don't follow me, Vinnie." I tell him.

I walk away, but Vinnie grabs my arm stopping me, "what's wrong, Dylan? Please tell me."

"We kissed that's the problem! Now let me the fuck alone!" I look around and everyone in the auditorium is now looking at us.

My cheek turns red and I'm blushing so hard, I'm embarrassed. I continue to walk up to Aaron and Nailea, I speed walk to them. They're busy talking to each other, not noticing me.

"Can one of you guys, it's ten pm and I want to go home, and before you say anything, no Davis already left with a girl."

Aaron looks over at me, "okay, I'll take you home."

"Girl, I saw what happened, you really thought it was Aaron." She laughs.

"you knew it was him and you didn't tell beforehand." I say getting frustrated.

"I don't know, I forgot." She says quietly.

"Oh. you forgot I'm sorry." I say being sarcastic.

"Really."

"No!"

I grab Aaron's hand, "come on, let's go," and began walking out the auditorium.

I hear Nailea call out my name, "Dylan, I really I'm sorry!"

I open the passenger car door to Aaron's and I climb in. I look over at the backseat and see a small box with purple wrapping paper. Suddenly Aaron climbs in, which made me jump a little.