𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

*̥˚ Vinnie *̥˚

I regret sending that text to her. What the fuck was I thinking? I arrive at home and I dig in my pocket and fish out my keys, open the door then shut it behind me and went straight upstairs to my bedroom. It's past eight-thirty and I decide to play Valorant.

While I was doing that a text message pops up on my phone.

Jacob: There's a party at my place, Vinnie.

Party? Since when did he do parties? I thought he hates them. Well, I guess people change.

Me: What occasion?

Jacob: None. Just a party. You in?

Me: I don't know dude?

Jacob: Dude, please come on.

Jacob: Danielle's going to be there.

Oh shit, that's her name. She's so clingy though. I hate it. She thinks wearing tiny skirts would make want to fuck her. She fucking dumb, I would never.

Me: I'll go, but I'm not going for her.

Jacob: This is going to be the sickest party EVER!

Look, parties are great and all, but it can get a little out of hand sometimes. One time last year, I went to this birthday party and it was at this big ass mansion and Dylan was there looking slutty as ever. I was eyeing her making sure she won't do anything stupid and guess what, she did.

She drank like eight shots of tequila and was making out with every guy in the whole fucking school. Even the principal's son, and now her ex-boyfriend. I usually don't care who Dylan dates, but Cameron was a fucking bitch and all he care about was himself.

Midnight hits and I'm getting tired. I switch off my games and get ready for bed. I went under my covers and fell asleep.

●・○・●・○・●

I wake up to someone pounding on my bedroom door. I picked up my phone from my bedside table at the time.

Ten-thirty.

"Hurry up Mum wants you downstairs for breakfast." I hear Reggie say.

I groan as I fell out of bed and force myself to go to the bathroom to take a shower and wake myself up. As I was done doing that, I put on some matching set of sweats.

I went downstairs to the kitchen as Reggie said before and saw my parents and Reggie sitting around the dining table. I look down to see Poncho and I gave him a good rub on his back. I went over and sit down with them.

Five minutes into breakfast Mum asks me about what happened at the Fox's house.

"Nothing really happened Dylan and I were just studying and then had dinner with her family." I say, before I took a bite of my food.

"I hope you were nice to Dylan. She's a very sweet girl." Mum says.

Reggie interrupts, "really Mum? You think Vinnie is going to be nice to Dylan?!" He says.