Chapter 6 ❥ Piercing Hazel Eyes

Alyssa's POV *

    It's been exactly 2 weeks I've spent with these boys. They passed by so quickly, I was beginning to think it was all scary a bit. I realized spending time with Eleanor the first time she showed up, I already knew her and her existence. Danielle's presence was so faint, but yet I know her too. They were the main people to spend time with whenever the boys were busy doing random things. Perrie tags along as the late one since she's got her own music buisness and 3 other beautiful girls. Together they form Little Mix, which I couldn't be happier for.

   I sat up on my newly formed bed. The designers did a perfect job. My room was for a typical teenage girl. I'd say it's more for a 16 year old, rather than 18 but it was just perfect. Everything was although too luxurious. I'm not complaining; it's great.  A huge comfortable bed with red duvets and covers, the word 'Princess' above my headboard with the fanciest of fonts. I didn't seem to have windows, because my patio covered a whole wall. It seemed to smell like a new coat of fresh paint. Hopefully that would fade away soon. I swear, it gets me all high sometimes.

   I listened to the song Rock Me, which seemed pretty perverted if you ask me. British terms will forever be confusing to me. 

   'It means impress me! Naughty, naughty girl.' Harry once told me in a giggly manner. We discussed all of their songs, and their meanings. I loved listening to their voices. Sometimes I make fun of how their voices sounded high in their very first album, Up All Night. It was cute, actually.

   Today the girls and I were gonna go ice skating while the boys had a guys day out of their own, bowling. They may even pay a surprise visit if they can sneak a peek of me falling on my ass. I think I would do pretty well, considering Harry and Liam taught me a while back. I still remember the little things. But the visions to me seem like they were strangers. Generally, if I found myself remembering a little event that happened, and the people in it, I'd think of them as complete strangers. 

   My phone interrupted the song that went onto the song by a call from Eleanor.

   "Hey Babe! The girls and I are on our way."

   "Oh, okay. I'll get ready now." I shifted around trying to make myself warm. London weather was a b•tch. 

   "Watcha gonna wear? We're all wearing warm and fuzzy boots. Care to join?"

   "Of course. Lemme' find them–" suddenly I tripped over my mess on the floor. Ouch. "Aw, f•ck!" I cursed. Eleanor was cackling laughter on the other line at this point.

   "What happened, potty mouth?"

   "Ugh, I tripped. I'm fine by the way. Yeah. Anyways, well– yeah. I'll get ready, stop distracting me."

   I didn't wait for a response and ended the call. I dragged myself over to my huge walk-in closet full of typical teenage scenery of American clothes on the floor, hanging throughout the whole room, and piled up somewhere. I didn't really have time to clean up anymore, not that anybody bosses me around for that. My mom isn't so demanding, she's actually very laid-back. She seems so young but she has a countless age.

   Skimming down the hall of my closet, I keep admiring the chandelier that hangs over. Pondering whether I should touch it or not constantly.

   A black high-waist skirt that flows mid-thigh, and a ruffled white top– which I tucked in was found. I didn't care much for accessories so I just threw on some hoop earrings. Digging deeper into my jewelry box, I notice a breathe-taking necklace that was simple with a heart dangling and the word 'Bestfriends' in cursive hanging along with it. It was pure beauty, and I honestly don't remember how I got it or who I got it from.