Chapter 51 ❥ Cannibal

Alyssa's POV *

  "Are you hurt?" Being frantic was one thing but if you have a child of your own, it's a whole other story. "Did you hurt him?" I turn to Harry and then to Louis. They both shook their heads worriedly. "His eyes look more innocent than usual, are you sure you didn't hurt my–"

   "Lys, we didn't." Louis smirked.

   "Don't give me that face, you better have not left my baby in a room all alone."

   "We didn't–"

   "How are you gonna know when he's hungry when you're in another room? Huh? You expect Blu to just walk on over to you and ask for food?!" I PMS this sh•t. Harry seemed to be looking at me the whole time, a bland expression of humor as if he was about to burst into laughter because of my doing. Louis looked indeed very scared, yet humorous about it. If I weren't this overprotective over Blu, I'd be laughing too. "You know he can't walk!"

   "Alyssa, we really didn't. We took care of him like you asked us too." Harry reasoned. "We know."

   "We know, my ass." I grumbled, nourishing Blu like he was my own child. I look at the blue paw, seeing it was the remaining aqua color, or of deep ocean blue instead of a purplish like hickey.

   "Language." Louis muttered, humor still lingering in his word. I rolled my eyes, my attention not leaving my baby puppy.

   "Well, you're welcome." Harry inquires, a smirk still playing on his lips. I don't bother looking up at those eyes of his, on the verge of slamming the door in their faces as if it would help to wipe it right off. But of course, I wouldn't do that. They've looked after him like I asked and if Harry says so, I believe it.

   "You're welcome." I smile sing-song in my tone and watch as they stand at my doorsteps dumbfounded.

   "No, no. You say thank you, missy." Louis crosses his arms, sass playing in his actions and humor playing on his lips.

   "Yep. And I said you're welcome, Louis." I retorted and nod once, trying and succeeding at hiding the playful smirk on my own face.

   "And why is that…" Harry intently stared right through me.

   "Well, you guys aren't all that responsible." I state matter of factly. "So here is your subject."

   "This was a test, wasn't it." Harry throws his head back, his gaze returning back at me. I wouldn't call it that, they just needed more responsibility in becoming parents.

   "I guess."

   "Sneaky, you are." Louis wagged an accusing finger at me.

   "Smart, I am." I retorted, finishing it with a smile.

   "We better get going," Harry says to Louis, mumbling incoherent words that I didn't understand, so  I turned my attention to Blu. "Alyssa, you wanna come with us?"

   "Where to?" I ask, scratching Blu's ear.

   "We're meeting up with a couple of lads, we'll be starting up the set and everything for the tour." He says uneasily, breaking eye contact in mid sentence. My eyes widen slightly.

   "This early?" I ask, almost breaking my voice. I aimlessly swallow the huge lump in my throat. They haven't even started, they're already going for gigs?

   "Yeah." They quietly reply in unison. How embarrassing, I'm already moping about it.

   "Well, okay." I reply reluctantly, unsure if I want watch the boys actually do things that I don't want to face them doing.