Chapter 21 ❥ Surprise, surprise

Alyssa's POV *

    I ran down the streets panting for my life. The man followed me along with the silhouette of the tall girl standing next to him. The only thing that seems to bug the hell out of me is a question. The question of "Where the hell is everyone?" and "Why am I so alone?"

   I continuously ran down ignoring the many shadows that come across me. There's no one here in sight, and the man and the girl won't stop following me. I jumped the fence as if it were nothing. "How did I do that so easily?" The questions of my own. 'What is going on?' says another. Breathing is difficult and I have nowhere to turn. The space closes between me and I find myself sitting in the dark. My feet can't move, and I have no ability to make a move whatsoever. Night turns to dark.

   "Where am I?" I croak out.

   Nobody answers me. The thing I hate the most is when nobody wants to give me my answer. The shadowy figure responses, and I see at least about 6 bodies in the distance making their way over to me. All this time, the steam coming from the alleys, and the wet floor. The snow didn't effect me, and I have no idea why. 

   "Hey! Answer me! Where the f•ck am I?!" I shriek. The figures come closer, and my whole body freezes automatically. I can't run now. My feet are stuck to the snow, my aching bare feet digging beneath the snow. One female figure steps up through the darkness and a spotlight is faced on me the whole time.

   "S." Is all she says. S? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

   I suddenly recognized the voice.

   "Danielle? Is that you?" I ask. Although I felt fear rush through my body, it seemed to keep growing. Another figure steps up, and the figure that said 'S' has revealed herself. Danielle took a step closer to me and did nothing. The figure next to her reveals, and it's Eleanor.

   "T." Eleanor said. I was starting to get confused as to why they're just saying letters. More figures start to come closer and the next one revealed Perrie.

   "A." Perrie said. The girls had expressionless faces plastered on them. It's the same faces that people use when they're about to kill you.

   "Girls, what the hell is going on?" I looked down at myself and saw that I was now sitting on a chair tied up to it. "Guys?!"

   The next figure showed up showing Zayn.

   "R." He said. They're trying to spell out something, and I have no idea what. I recalled back to the letters that the others said. The remaining figures stepped up to the plate and threw letters to my face. 

   "V." Louis said. My heart dropped when the last body revealed.

   "E." Harry said. Instantly, I put all of the peices together. Starve.

   "Y-you want me to starve?" I asked, almost crying. the 6 of them had looks of approval and I slowly nodded my head. I could only agree with them, because I hate myself of course. The scenery unfolded when all of them had disgraceful and disgusted faces on them.

   "Fatass!" Eleanor shouted.

   "Attention whore!" Danielle added. Their words were so harsh when it's spat straight to me. Right now, I'd take the negative from any fan any day. Not from the flawless girlfriend's of One Direction.

   "B•tch!" Perrie stepped up to my face.

   "Spoiled brat!" Louis said, now next to Eleanor with his arms snaked around her waist. They all had proud smiles on their faces while I slowly died inside. I broke down with tears blurring my vision and they continuously spat down their harsh words. They screamed things like 'Whore, dumbass, brat, fat-sh•t, liar…' Liar? I'm not a…