Chapter 16 ❥ Teenage Dirtbags

• इन्हें समर्पित: Samiah910

Chapter 16 ❥ Teenage Dirtbags!

Harry's POV *

   I re-read the text over and over again. It wasn't like her to simply talk to me again, and look completely fine just by reading a simple text. Does this mean she forgives me? It took me forever to reply because I didn't know what to say. What do I say?

What is it, love? .xx

   I intentionally dared myself to add the kiss mark at the end. I debated whether it was right or not but decided to give it a go because I honestly don't know what I'm feeling right now. It took quite a while before I got a response, but immediately thought otherwise when my heart skipped a beat– indicating she texted back.

   I'm tiredI raised an eyebrow. I was confused not knowing if she was toying with my emotions like I did to other girls before in the past. I was about to reply when she texted again. I'm tired of you putting a distance between us I want you to talk to me.

   I assumed she noticed I haven't replied because of how confused I was. My heart raced staring at her responses. Did she really wanna have a talk after what I did to her?

   "We're home!" Louis came in with loads of groceries as Niall and Zayn followed behind him. "Now you can stop nagging, Niall. I've got the chips." Niall dropped the bags he no longer cared for and rushed to the ones that Louis was holding. Soon I heard the door shut from down the hall and soon all the boys were helping put up the groceries and settling everything into the kitchen. I decided to finally make myself useful and help them out whilst still clutching my phone in my hands.

   "Everything alright?" Louis asked beside me, his voice sounding like he half-heartily cared. I shrugged and hesitated to show the texts to him. "Oh my God, wow. Well? Are you gonna reply or not?" He had a small grin on his face as I returned the smile.

Do you want to have a chat over the phone, or? .xx

Come over. 

   My stomach churned once again. No virtual text has ever made me feel so utterly confused, happy and excited all at once.

I'll be there in 10. x Nothing serious right?

   She didn't respond after that. I understand if she didn't fully except my existence, and she only wants to talk. I just hope she can forgive me. No matter what situation happens, whether it's a big deal or not, I'll always keep protecting her. Maybe that's why she's so mad at me? Because she trusted me in not hurting her, and she felt she either trusted her mother or me. She felt as if I was her 'protector' or some sort, and that would be the first time I had ever hurt her feelings… that she knows of. I have previously hurt her many times in the past before she had amnesia and I hope she never remembers the bad parts. She's just a very strong girl, and we all accept her for that. I feel like if my ability to make her feelings mixed up is special enough, then my ability to help regain her memory is just as well as that 'power.' I really, strongly, and hope and know that I will help her remember everything instead of focusing on the drama that everybody goes about.

   I pulled up to Alyssa's street in front of her gates and access was granted when the gates slowly sprang open for my car to drive up there. Her fountain was one of the things I admired the most about everything. It made the place look very classy, just like Alyssa. She deserves everything.

   The closer I got to the door, the more nervous I was. After standing at her porch for a few brief seconds, it finally opened. The black door revealed a small and beautiful girl that made my heart oddly flutter, even as a best friend. Her hair looked as if she just got up all of a sudden from her bed. She was wearing her job clothes, that made me slightly smile because she looked mature. My best friend has a job.

Tilt ∞ [Harry Styles]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें