Chapter 53 ❥ Picture Perfect

Chapter 53  Picture Perfect

Harry's POV *

   Adrenaline rush is the only thing that existed right now. Not air, not oxygen, not feelings, nothing. Just adrenaline rush– and that's exactly what I was feeling right now. With every tear drop Alyssa produces, it increases my chances of not breathing. My best friend is officially back. My best friend from childhood, middle school, high school, and present is back. I don't know whether to admire the feeling of goosebumps all over my exposed skin and hairs standing up at the back of my neck, plus the feeling at the void of my stomach roaming with unwanted butterflies– or ignore it.

   I grabbed her by her waist, not wasting another second without feeling her warmth in my arms and we yelled out in pure joy together. How long I've waited for this moment– you have no idea. Tears actually brimmed up, causing me to feel weak. Never once have I ever cried in front of Alyssa, or anybody in general. I let the happy tears stream down my face, twirling my best friend around in my arms with all my might, not caring if I intentionally hurt myself. I was ridiculously happy, I have never felt this feeling in a long time. Never once did I feel so vigorous and powerful, knowing that my best friend remembers me. She remembers everything!

   All the memories have flowed back to her like a mindless river, and I was the reasoning behind it! 

   "Oh Harry! God, I remember you! I remember everything we did, I remember it all!" She shrieked in happiness that I've never seen come out of her before. She kissed my wet cheeks, and I kissed hers. The salty tears could be tasted, but we were too bland and mindless to care. I continuously swing her around in my arms, happy as I ever could be. Her tiara had fallen off, but I didn't care and nor did she. 

   Neither of us thought this was even possible, but we hoped. The situation was desperate, and we continuously urged to not make it hopeless. We put all of our faith and trust in this and we were finally whole again.

   But did this mean she finally knew the truth behind all of this? Does Alyssa know that the lads and I have abandoned her for such media and fame?

   I pushed away the thoughts and continuously twirled us around until we became dizzy, dizzy like the life Alyssa was pulled into. Alyssa was finally back, and nothing could be more perfect.

• • • • • 

Alyssa's POV *

   "Anne! You didn't have to." I flustered, burying my face into my own palms. Harry was at my side, comforting me as I drowned into my own self-pity for what I've grown for myself and blush a deep scarlet. "That's so thoughtful."

   "It's no problem at all baby, I've got plenty of em' just like it." Harry's mommy reassured me. "Gemma's got one herself." She pointed to the beautiful young lady, who was stroking Harry's cat in her arms. She smiled back brightly at us, causing me to throw a laugh. 

   "Isn't it a bit too much?" I wailed, holding up the golden charm bracelet up to Harry's face. "I mean, it's so generous of you, I love it. But–"

   "There are no butts, or bums, love. You are another daughter to me, and you will accept my present to you when I say so." She demands, a serious tone being adolescent, later finding that she was smirking. Harry chuckled beside me as I hugged Harry's mom like she was my own mother. "Man, it's been quite a while now."

   "You grew too, missy." Gemma chimed in, causing our attentions to snap back at her. I giggled, seeing that she was adjusting another ornament of Harry's mom's Christmas tree. "Last time I saw you, you had pigtails and crowns on your teeth."