Chapter 57 ❥ Incoming call

A/N: Unstable because the song 'Don't Let Me Go' by our sex god Harry Styles is so perfect. I think my heart is crying idk wbu

• • •

Chapter 57 ❥ Incoming call

Alyssa's POV *

   My head peeks up from the sheets and a blush crept onto my cheeks when I see Harry's lips slightly parted and angelic eyelids sealed. I slowly creep out the sheets with a face of amusement and head down to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I took this time to fix my hair for the incoming events eventually going to happen after I had brushed my teeth. I changed into a different tank top and shorts in the process of looking to see if Harry was still asleep, which he was. I turn my attention back towards the mirror and pull my shorts up completely.

   After half an hour, I peek my head around the corner to check if Harry was awake, only to find that he was still sleeping. Only this time, his lips weren't parted at all and a hand was placed behind his head while the other was slung over his stomach. I unplugged my curling iron and quietly trailed back to the bed. Harry didn't move one single bit when I slid in and I don't know why but I wanted him to stay peaceful. I guess it was the fact that Harry looked more innocent when he wasn't talking or frowning. I fished for the television remote and immediately turned the volume down to the point where even myself couldn't hear it.

   Another hour had passed by and Harry still wasn't waking up. I was beginning to grow eager of when he would wake up, but yet I still liked the tranquility by myself. I used the restroom to purposely make noise but only to find that the dude wouldn't budge!

   I once again hop back into the bed without a care in the world… and he still won't wake up. I was beginning to run out of ideas. I didn't want to turn the volume up either, because it would aggravate me as well. I wasn't the brightest in the morning, if we've all forgotten.

   But this morning was different because I woke up next to my bestfriend– whom I love. The word is still foreign to me and I don't know if I'm using it right or not. Slowly but surely… I'm using the word right, right? 

   What if I'm rushing the word? What if I'm just saying the word and I don't even know what I'm talking about, is it all a mistake? 

   "No!" I scowl silently to myself. I look to my right to find the boy with eyes strictly forbidden to open. I grunted to myself in response. "Harry?" No answer. I pout and begin to ponder the next thing I was going to say. "Harry…"  

   He mumbled, at least I got something. I slowly crawled up and over his body with legs resting on either side of him. I kissed his forehead first before kissing right down the bridge of his nose and trail the kiss to his lips. Once I see him flinch, it took a while before he started kissing me back and plunging his tongue to collide with mine. His hands started to rub my back and travel to my thigh before feeling up my bottom. I take this time to pull away and watch his eyes flutter open, but somehow, they didn't. "I don't think I'm quite awake yet, please carry on."

   "I'm bored, Harry. Let's go somewhere again." I poke his dimples once they appear.

   "What do you have in mind?" He played with my hair.

   "I dunno, what do you suggest?" I tiredly sink my head onto his chest and stare blankly at the television. 

   "I was just thinking of sitting here all day with you whilst we order room service every hour." He kissed the top of my forehead, knowing how incredibly ridiculous that sounds.

   "Wow, never thought of that. You are just so romantic, Harry. Really, you are. I could just die."

   "Well that's not fair, then I'll be alone down here on Earth when you'll be up there." He played along, poking his bottom lip out. I clung onto his words momentarily before realizing how depressing that sounds. I shook it off and smiled up at him.