Chapter 44 ❥ Baby Blu

Alyssa's POV *

   "Oh, em, jee. I can't get over how cute he is, do you know how cute he is? Do you know how cute you are? I can't even– like, just stop it right there. Aw, he just blinked– Liam, Harry, oh my god he just blinked. Dude, don't even– look at you. Look at you! Just stop this cuteness right now, just stop. Please stop – d-don't look at me like that. Don't. Oh my god, Louis – can't you believe it, I just.

   I just– I don't know. Look! His nose just twitched on me, Niam! Oh sh•t, sorry I mean Niall. Aw crap, I just cussed. Oh no– not in front of the puppy! I'm hyperventilating, somebody please hold me. Somebody; anybody. Dude, look at this! He's still staring at m– oh no, wait. Now he's looking at Za– oh, nope! He's looking at me! Goodness, you are too cute! Agh, you are just–"

   My gaze lifts upward automatically, finding all of the boys staring directly at me as I play with the puppy. Lord, how badly my cheeks are burning. I clear my throat, continuously play with Blu's paws. Especially the blue paw. I still remain standing by my question unanswered on why it was becoming a prominent color for his paw, I just don't know.

   Liam and Louis laugh about my inner fangirl while the rest of the boys still gaze at me with humorous facial expressions as if they were to burst out into laughter. I shrug it off uneasily, about to burst out into laughter myself. "What?"

   "Well Lys, if you're done making out with that puppy– we'll be ordering now." Louis turns all attention on me as the boys howl into loud packs of laughter along with my cheeks turning an even darker red than from the constant snickering I've been doing.

   Harry nudged me on my right side, causing me to shrug once more and still holding the puppy on my lap while I lean on the chair with my whole weight. I didn't notice it when all the boys were watching me basically 'Eskimo kiss' the puppy and poke his nose every now and then. He was just that adorable, I'd be afraid to ever let him touch the floor. I also didn't notice the tall, handsome waitor at the very end of Louis' side.

   "Just in case you've forgotten, the paps now got the photos of you with your new boyfriend." Harry says to me in a low and deep voice, referring to the puppy I was holding. Oh darn, now the paparazzi have gotten more embarassing pictures of me. Better yet, me hugging Harry and kissing him on the cheek as if we were actually together. They'd turn it into something more, next thing you know I'm getting hitched the next day.

   "Let em' take their pictures. This is my new lov– family." I correct myself, kicking up a casual grin onto my face. My heartbeat quickens, I don't know why. "My new family."

   Harry slyly grins at me, casually nodding in the process. "I understand you want to replace me."

   My gaze lifts up from the puppy and into the boy's emerald eyes. "No, no Harry."

   I knew he was joking, but it's a matter of heart that told me it was wrong to say that. I shake it off with a small chuckle, whisking away from my discouragement. 

   "I'd never replace somebody like you." I grin back at him, our eyes meeting for the millionth time. His dimpled smile has once again never failed to make my mind go crazy. I just get jealous when I see those dimples of his, I've always wanted the ones like he had. They were prominent– yet still attractive. As you can see, I'm far from attractive.

   "As for you." Harry nods once, confirming his own words and staring deeply into my very soul. I swallow hard, not really knowing what to say afterwards until I find myself some attention back to Blu.