Chapter 27 ❥ Insanity Accepted!

A/N: I had a majoy anxiety attack because Dark Harry just kiked me. I'm in complete shock, I was shaking and crying! Haha, I know it's not the real Harry F*ckin Styles, but he called me beautiful. AHA, but I'm still crying cuz it feels so real. 

~

Chapter 27 ❥ Insanity Accepted!

Alyssa's POV * 

   "So where is the lovely Jeremy and his minion, Cassandra?" I muttered nonchalantly with both elbows propped on the table, still next to the empty plate.

   "Haha, what're you saying?" My mom chuckled with a grin and furrowed eyebrows.

   "Sorry, I'm emotional. My favorite fanfiction has come to an end." I muttered, chuckling at my own lamness. Tammy however, got the joke since she's got the blood and mind of a Directioner. My mom on the other hand showed a face of obvious confusion.

   "Fiction what now?"

   "Inner Directioner, Mommy. Drop it, it won't be funny if I explain now." I stated, followed by Tammy laughing at it.

   "You really are my cousin." She unexpectedly hugged me by my neck and I responded by giving her a funny look that she couldn't see and hugged her back. "God, I could hardly hug you - I feel like I'm gonna break ya!"

   "I doubt it." I muttered in her hair.

   "Oh yay!" My mom suddenly clapped that made the both of us part. "They're here."

   "Wow, you're mom is desperate." I heard Tammy say in a chuckling manner. I took it as a joke because I can now see that I'm not the only one who sees it. In fact, I think everybody sees it but herself. That's what you call dumb love, I guess. "How come you're not eating, everyone else is?"

   "Uh, I already ate?" It came out as a question. I quickly added, "You didn't see me?"

   "Nope." She popped the 'p.' "I've kept my eye on you the whole time mainly because you're the only one I wanna talk to. The twins would just end up playing with my food. So anyways, why?"

   "Are you trying to accuse me of something?" I cocked both my eyebrows. I wouldn't blame her, it's pretty obvious or not that I was hiding something. It's sad, because I'm the type of girl who gets judged easily in my opinion and instantly just by knowing my name - you'd be quick about thinking that I was a downer and judge my personality.

   "Nope. Just worried about you." She shrugged.

   "Is there something you know?"

   "Is there something I shouldn't know that I should?" She rhetorically asked. Always trust Tammy to turn the conversing on you and confuse you at the same time. I once again cocked an eyebrow as if she just pointed the most tiniest little flaw and insecure little thing. Trust me– I have a lot of flaws. Not to mention the insecurities.

   "No." I simply lied.

   "Good." She grinned. "So how about we try all the wines and see which one is the best?"

   "Uh, n– okay." I sighed. This wasn't defeat. First off, I didn't wanna get drunk. Second, I'll be throwing it up of course.

   "Yay! Let's start off with Los…Arcos." She tried pronouncing it as she lifted it from the wet bucket in front of us. "You first."

   My eyes slightly widened, but of course, she didn't notice. She was already putting some of the liquid into the wine glass that she forced into my hand. "Just a sip." Once she struggled to put very little into the glass, it ended up being 2/3 of it. "Tammy! Not so much!"