Chapter 60 ❥ Flawless piece

–Harry–

   "The strongest question that has never, ever, like ever, ever been answered to me was the fact that most of my girlfriends including Alyssa are never getting themselves sick. Please do tell me, how do you do it." Zayn pretended to hold a microphone to my face.

   "I-I dunno, I have a really strong immune system." Alyssa played along, not breaking character of a nervous fan and turned her face away from the 'camera' or in this case- Louis' face. "Really guys, I'm sorry this happened to you."

   "It's Louis' fault for throwing his parade outside yesterday–" Niall chimed in with an even paler face.

   "Well you bastards joined me!" Louis defended.

   "You guys, shut up, I can't see." Liam lazily opened his eyelids and sniffled, nearly choking on his own effort. Honest to god, I feel horrible. My head won't stop itself from picking itself up every now and then, my coughing leads to a horrible sore throat, and all I want to do is snuggle up to myself up in my room and sleep all day.

   "And I don't get how the American one isn't sick!" Louis pointed an accusing finger at the beautiful girl with an innocent smirk on her face and chuckled. "Eleanor, get my painkillers."

   "Right away, Mr Asshole." Eleanor grumbled up to the stairs, quite strong with her immune system as well. She came back down the stairs with the same annoyed grimace plastered on her face. "Here, I hope they don't work to help you feel better." She tossed his to his lap.

   "Thanks love." Louis falsely smiled at her before blowing his nose into a tissue he's used a limited amount of times. "Ugh." He put the tissue forcefully into Eleanor's hands, who squealed at his actions and ran directly to the nearest bathroom. "What a drama queen."

   "That was gross, Louis." Alyssa commented. "Here, I'll walk to the Drug Store to get more medicine for all of you, this crap ain't gunna work for long." She tossed the pills to another couch. "No going out, this'll only take less than 10 minutes."

   "Yes, Mum." Everybody replied in unison.

   "Please, I'll drive you. I don't want to get stuck with 5 helpless boys who'll ask me for everything!" Eleanor pleaded, making us feel offended.

   "Eleanor– they're sick. Including your boyfriend!" She quietly snapped. A few profanities were snapped until Eleanor finally gave in, only happy. "Deal. Now take care of them and I'll be back soon."

   "You better walk fast!" Eleanor cheered after she had made it out the door and slammed it shut, causing all of us to groan at the sudden noise.

   'Thanks babe.' I said in my head as if she would hear me before stealing the blanket from Liam and Zayn and cuddling with myself since my lover wasn't next to me anymore. I honestly felt bad for leaving the both of us out there, especially embarrassed since she had to see me this way. Never in our childhood did she have to take care of me, let alone the five of us with Eleanor for help. Normally it'd be me taking care of her whenever she's sick and I'd be on my third foot all over the place.

   We heard the shuffling of Eleanor's feet pacing all over the place in hopes of looking for something to do rather than spend the next few minutes of being in a room with sick hormonal, teenage-ish boys. Surely it wasn't all that offensive anymore and decided it was great to mess with El's head for a bit. "Eleanor dear, can you fetch me my phone?"

   She groaned in response and tossed it to Niall's lap.

   "Thanks, love." He mimicked a British accent. She rolled her eyes. Just as she was about to change the channel and settle down, Zayn had spoke up.