Chapter 18 ❥ Cali District

Harry's POV *

   "Yo! Where did those girls go?" Zayn called from the hallway. We all exchanged confused looks.

   "They probably went out." Niall shrugged.

   "No sh•t." Zayn muttered.

   "The beach, perhaps?" Louis suggested from the kitchen. I nodded.

   "Let them be, lads." Liam said, sitting up on the couch blankly staring at the television. "They need their fun."

   "But they left us to do the work." Louis muttered. "Plus, you get to see Danielle in a bathing suit?" He winked. I laughed behind the conversing. Liam shifts uncomfortably in his seat.

   "That's a 'Yes, I wanna see my incredibly hot girlfriend in a bathing suit, let's go boys' answer?" Louis teased again. Liam only gets up without an answer and starts to get changed. "Shall we?"

   "Louis, we shall." I huffed dramatically.

   "Be respectful, boys. You'll see loads of pretty girls like Alyssa walking everywhere. No fooling around!" Liam warned.

   "Oh, Alyssa's wearing a bathing suit too, right? Let's role boys!" Louis joked, semi jogging out into the hallway. I could only agree with him, we haven't seen Alyssa's belly button ring yet. This'll be fun.

+

   Our assumptions weren't quite answered yet, so the lads and I continuously walk down the paths that Florida takes us. We don't know if the girls are there or not and plus they've left their cellulars at home, assuming they didn't want to get them wet. I constantly scowl at the sand being stuck to the hair on my legs, having to abruptly scratch them off.

   "I think I found them. Over there." Zayn pointed. We've been walking around unnoticed in our swimming trunks all shirtless. Throughout the time, Louis kept poking my butterfly tattoo on mid chest.

   "Yup, that's them." Niall nodded.

   "Should we sneak up on them?" Louis suggested.

   "No more jokes, boys." Liam sighed, but grinning. "We'll probably do the mistake of ripping one's bathing suit off."

   "That shouldn't be a problem." I smirked.

   "Harry, behave." Liam glared, but he was still chuckling. I only grinned back. The view was absolutely incredible because of the tropical color it brings. We walk these rocky pathways whilst wearing sunglasses, behind the perfect palm trees. The seagulls were awfully annoying. But I love the exotic music playing in the background from the mini markets we pass. We tried our best to act as if we were just normal pedestrians, and it seemed to be working.

   "Looking fit!" Louis shouted, loud enough for the girls to shoot their heads back.

   "How did you find us?" Alyssa asked.

   "You guys are just predictable." Niall shrugged. "You lot gonna swim?" He asked, but was immediately stammering as he saw the metallic jewelry on her belly. "Whoa, Lys, you sure know how to...to.."

   "Ow!" Alyssa suddenly screeched. "Louis, don't touch it!" She slapped his bare arm. He only laughs in her mid sentence.

   "She's fragile, Louis. Behave." Eleanor slapped his stomach. Louis only grabs her waist and pulls her in for a snog. This would probably be the best time to look away.

   I watched as the girls giggled altogether whilst we were the ones to just stand there. The wind was very fair today, and the weather was just perfect. I'm glad we didn't have any intentions of packing up coats, jackets, and possibly everything that covers it all.