Chapter 37

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 17K READS, I LOVE YOU ALL. BASICALLY YOU GUYS TOLD ME TO UPDATE, AND I WILL, THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

VOTE / COMMENT

CHAPTER 37

Negative And Positive.What! Me And Mum Looked Confused As Fuck.

"Right We Are Going To The Doctors.'' Mum Said. I Nodded. I Washed My Face And Re-applied My Makeup.

"Leoo Babe Your Girlfriend Is Hear.'' I Heard Mum Shout. Leo Has A Girlfriend. Now This I Got To See. I Ran Out My Room Only To Bump into Leo.

''I'm Sorry.'' I Said. He Ignored Me And Went Downstairs. I Followed.

"Omgg You're Jade Devries. Omgg You Are So Pretty Just Like Leo Said.'' A Short Girl With Long Brown Hair And Blue Eyes Said. She Is Really Pretty.

"Wow Thank You, What's Your Name.'' I Asked. " Oh My Name Is Della.'' She Replied. I Hugged Her Until Leo Broke Up A Part And Said :''' Okay Okay Jade Shouldn't You Be Somewhere.'' He glared At Me. I Nodded. I Walked Out The House With Tears In My Eyes. Mum Catched Up To Me And Said, "He Needs Time, He Is Hurt.'' I Nodded.

And Off To The Doctors We Went

LEoO'S POVE SUPRISEEEE

I Feel Bad For Ignoring And Glaring At Jade. I Knew Where She Was Going. I Heard Everything That Was Going On In Her Room With Mum And The Pregnancy Tests. Yh I Was Eavesdropping, Not Like You've Never Done It Before.
She's Going To The Doctors To Find Out IF sHE iS Pregnant. | miss her and Charlie. When She Went Outside After Meeting My Beautiful Girlfriend Della She Had Tears In Her Eyes. I'm Sorry Jade Even Though You Can't Hear Me. I Texted Charlie About Where She Is Going Eventhough I'm Not Talking To Him. I Taken Della Upstairs to meet the others.

JADES POV

We Arrived At The Doctors And me and mum are waiting fir my name to be called out. "JADE! Jade.'' I Heard Someone Call Out. I Turned Around And Saw Charlie Running Towards me with his mum following behind.

"Jade Leo Texted Me Amd I Wanna Be Here With You .'' Charlie Said Out Of Breath. I Nodded And We Both Hugged Each Other For A While.

"Omgg Vicki Charlie Told Me Everything Ilm So Sorry, God Charlie Is So Stupid For Not Using Protection.'' Charlies Mum Said.

"Mom For The Fifth Time I Used Protection And The Condom Broke.'' Charlie Whined.

"Well You Shouldn't Have Been Rough Then.'' Charlies Mum Sassed Back. Charlie Blushed In Embarressment And Me And Mum Burst Out In Laughter. Charlie Smirked At Me Because I Know He Is Gonna Get Me Back For Laughing At me.

"Well Its Not My Fault Jade Likes It Rough.'' Charlie Smirked. Oh My Dayszs. My Jaw Dropped And So Did My Mums And Charlies Mum. Before We Could Say Anything Else My Name Was Called Out

"Jade Devries.'' A Hot Doctor Said. Holy This Guy Is Hot.

"I'm Still Here Ya Know.'' Charlie Said. I Looked At Him Confused. "You Were Thinking Out Loud.''Charlie Continued Saying. I Blushed. Me, Mum Charlie And His Mum Both Walked In To The Doctors Office.

"So Jade What Seems To Be The Problems.'' The Hot Doctor Askdd.

"Basically I Think I Might Be Preggers..'' I Started Off Saying Before Mum interuppted Me

"'You Mean pregnant Jade.''

The Doctor Chuckled.

"Yh Preganat. I Already Taken 2 Test One Said Negative And The Other One Said Positive.'' I Said. The Doctor Nodded.

" Well I'm Going To Take A Blood Test So See If You Really Are Pregnant.'' He Said. We All Noddd.

"Ya Know You Should Really Get Your Jaw Checked.'' The Doctor Said To Charlie.

Charlie Shook His Head No And Said, "'Na Ilm Alright.''

" Well Then Jade Lets Take The Blood Test.'' The Doctor Said. He Did The Blood Test And Went Out The Room. He Came Back 20 Minutes Later.

"Well Then Jade, The Tests Say You're Not Pregnant.'' He Said. Pheww I Weren't Ready To Be A Mom Yet.

"Why Was I Puking Then.'' I Asked,

"You Have A Stomach bug. just take this medicine once day for a week and your stomach will be fine.'' je said while smiling.

"Omgg Thank you So much.'' I Said While Hugging him. I Let Go Once I Realised ai Was Hugging Him For Too Long Hehe. I Saw Charlie Glare At The Doctor. Jealous Much, We Drove Home And Mum Invited Charlie's Mum, Charlie And Brooke For Dinner.

"Ya Know Leo Has A girlfriend.'' i told charlie.

"Omgg No Way..'' Charlie Laughed. We Both Walked Hand In Hand Into My House.

"aww'l I Heard My Mum And Charlie's Mum Say.

When I Got Into The House dad ran and hugged me tight. Guess He Knows Then.

"'Dad....Can't... breath.' I Said. He Let Go and said sorry and kissed me on the forhead and went into the living room.

"C'mon Charlie Lets Go See Leo's Girlfriend.'' I Said As I Dragged Him Upstairs.

"Harveyyyyy.''' I Hugged Him And Whispered In His Ear What Happened.. He Went Upto Charlie And Said Sorry And They Did Their Handshake And A Manly Hug.

"Leoooo Can I Talk To You.'' I Said And He Nodded.

"I'm Not Preggers.'' I Said. He Immediatley hugged me And Charlie And Said Sorry.

"Wait..... Whats Going On.'' Della Asked Confused. We Told Her The Whole Story. To Be Honest She Didn't Really Seem Suprised When I Told He Me And Charlie Were Dating. Me And Della Instantly Became Best Friends. Finally A Girl I Can Talk To About Girly Things. She Stayed For Dinner.

There Was One Thing On My Mind Which Was Why Were They All Suddenly Happy When I Told Them I Wasn't Pregnant And What Would They Have Done If I Was

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 37

HOPE YOU ENJOYED,

VOTE/ COMMENT, AND REMEMBER MORE VOTES& COMMENTS = UPDATE

LOVE You All

XxxxxX