CHAPTER 45

A/N: OMGG I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR WEEKS, I HAD SO MANY EXAMS TO REVISE FOR.

VOTE/COMMENT

CHAPTER 45

We all decided to have a party seeing as my parents are not home because they are in paris.

I changed into a peach skirt and a white vest top because Charlie wouldn't let me wear a crop top and shorts because 'it will attract attention and i don't want guys drooling over you. You're mine.' yep those were charlies words.

I finished putting on my makeup and charlie came into my room and hugged me from behind,

"you look beautiful.'' he said and kissed me neck, i giggled and turned around and kissed his jaw because im a midget and can't reach up to kiss his cheek,

"errm i think you're forgetting something.'' charlie said while pointing to his lips. I giggled and kissed his lips. Before he could take it any further i pulled away and went to find Della. She was wearing a denim top with a black floral skirt. Wow she looked flawless.

"hey dellaaa you look hot.'' i cheered.

"so do you.'' i smiled and Thanked her.

A FEW HOURS LATERRR.

The party was fun, amazing and still going. Charlie, being overprotective made me stay with him throughout the whole party because he saw a guy looking at him like a piece of meat.

"charliee babe wanna go upstairs.'' i Slurred while giggling.

"not yet, later, you're drunk.'' charlie replied.

"no I'M not, I'm Jade.'' I slurred.

Some drunk bitch came up to charlir amd said, more like slurred, "Heyy sexxxyyyyy wanna have some fun.''

Charlie looked uncomfortable. I got up and grabbed the girl by her fake hair extensions amd floored her. Before i could punch her charlie picked me and the girl's boyfriend came up to me and started shouting at me. I spat in his face and giggled. Charlie smirked, charlie then explained to the guy what had happened and he dumped her and went home with the girl following him.

I had a few more drinks. I went to find della who was sitting on leo's lap in a heated makeout session. Damn it looked like they were practically have sex. Joey, jordi and Michael were drunk off their asses and were singing some soppy sad romantic  songs off key. Charlie was behind me making sure i don't fall, aww i love him. I giggled because charlie tripped . Me and charlie were dancing. Okay we were grinding on each other because i guess you could say i were drunk off me arse and he was tipsy.

"JADE, LEO AND JOEY DEVRIES, CHARLIE LENEHAN, JORDI WHITWORTH, MICHAEL SITTHAKORN AND DELLA.'' MUM AND DAD SHOUTED,

OOHH WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT.

VOTE & COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL

XXXXXXX