CHAPTER 46

A/N DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY

VOTE/COMMENT

CHAPTER 46

The music stopped and we jumped. I giggled and so did della. Charlie put his hand over my mouth to stop me from saying things. Leo did the same to Della. Everyone who came to the party fled out the house.

"WHAT WERE YOU LOT THINKING , GETTING DRUNK AND PARTYING.'' Dad Yelled.

"YOU'RE  GROUNDED.'' MUM SAID,. EVERYONE STARTED COMPLAINV.

''WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE GETTING DRUNK.'L DAD YELLED AGAIN.

'YOU CHARLIE ARE SLEEPING IN LEO'S ROOM AND DELLA IS SLEEPING IN JADE'S ROOM SO YOU DON'T DO ANY HANKY PANKY. YOU IMMATURE KIDS.'' DAD YELLED. I GIGGLED..

We all went upstairs complaining. I fell on the stairs a few times so charlie picked me up and carried me into me room.

THE NEXT MORNING

I Woke up with a massive headache. I hate having a  hangover. I showered and then had some painkillers. I changed into to grey calvin klein boxers, probably charlie's and a white loose top. I went downstairs. I guess i was the last one down when i saw mum and dad with an angry look on their faces and everyone else looking down at the floor.

"nice if you to join is.'' Dad Said. I sat down next to joey.

"WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED.' AND YOU JOESPH DEVRIES, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STOP THEM.'' DAD SHOUTED. Me and leo giggled because dad never calls jory joesph. guess he was really mad.

"something funny. Leo and jade.'' Dad said. Everyone turned around and  looked at us. It was like getting in trouble from your teacher. We both shook our heads no.

"well then, all of you lot are grounded. Charlie your mum said to go home because you're grounded. Della your mum said to go your grandmas.'' Dad Said,

We all were complaining.

"Shall i extend the punishment.'' Dad Yelled.

We all went to our rooms. Charlie and della went home.

I miss you xxxxx. I texted charlie,

I miss you too princess. Charlie replied within seconds.

I was about to text back but dad barged into the room and took my phone away. 30 minutes after that someone kept knocking on my balcony door, i checked to see who it was and it was charlie. I smiled and let him in.

"how come you didn't text back.'' charlie asked.

"i got me phone taken away from me . Oh how i miss my baby.' i said.

"your baby. I'm your baby.'' Charlie said. I giggled aND kissed him.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 46, HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS.

VOTE&COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL

XXXXXXXXXXX