Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

SIX MONTHS LATER,,, SORRY FOR THE TIMES SKIP

Me And Charlie Are Still Dating But There's Something Strange Going On Charlie Is Always Disapearing For A Long Time And Then Comes Back. We are Both 16 well actually It's My Sweet Sixteenth Today And I'm Going To Give Him My Virginity Because The Time Is right and I Love Him. My Party Is At Harvey's House Because He Planned It All. Aww Such A Great Best Friend. We Opened My Presents At My House Because Harvey Said He Invited Loads Of People. Joey Got Me The One Direction You And I Perfume. The Rest Of Overload Got Me Some Airmax , Jewellery, Some Makeup And Heels And Some Clothes. Leo Amd Charlie Got Me All Of Their Merchandise Amd Harvey Got Me Some Supras And A Bag. He Also Planned My Party So He really Didn't Need To Get Me Anything.

I'm Wearing A Peach Dress That Goes Midthigh With Somd Diamonds On The Top. I'm Also Wearing Some Peach Heels. OKAY IT'S TIME TO PARTAYYYY!!!!!

There Was So Much Dancing, Loud Music Amd 16 year Olds Drinking. Typical.

"HARVEY.'' I Shouted Over The Music While Running To Him.

"Happy Birthday Gorgeous.'l He Said Smiling.

"Thank You So Much For This Harvey. Love You.'' i Said Smiling. After A While They Sang Happy Birthday To Me And Ate The Cake. It Was Delicious. Everyone Else Carried On Partying. Live While We're You I Guess. The Part Has Been Amazinf. This Is The Best Birthday Ever! I Seen Leo.

"Hiya Leo.'' I Said. He Mumbled Hey Back. What's Up With Him.

"Leo What's Wrong.'' I Asked . He Though For A Moment Then Said, "Have You Seen Charlie At All Today..''

"Nope Because He Said He Has A suprise For Me If I don't See Him.'' I Repled.Leo Just Sighed And Walked Off. Something's Wrong And I can Sense It.

"Harvey Have You Seen Charlie.'' I Asked. He Replied No. I Asked Him To Come Help Me Find Hime. We Went Upstairs And Looked In All The Rooms Apart From Harvey's. We Finally Went Into Harvey's Room And Saw............

OOOOH CLOFFHANGER. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I'M SORRY IT WAS SHORT. I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING THAT CAME ONTOP OF MY HEAD. ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY. DON'T FORGETBTO VOTE/COMMENT

LOVE YOU BAMBINOS XxxxxX