Chapter 55

A/N SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY

CHAPTER 55

Because it's the summer holidays, it's time to party!! Woo!

Me and charlie had a massive argument after i beat up casey again after school on the last day of school so we are not even friends. Everytime he comes over we end up arguing.

Right now i am just getting ready for a party. I put in a sleeveless white and black dress with black heels. I put on lipgloss, eyeliner and foundation. I kept my hair straight and went down stairs, happy with the way i looked.

"Next time hurry the fuck up.'' Charlie Spat. I scoffed.

"Fuck Off Lenehan.'' I Spat Back.

"Guys C'mon Stop Arguing Please. At This Party You Won't See Each Other.'' Leo Pleaded.

"Good. Don't Want To See That Bitch/Dickhead. There Anyway.'' Me And Charlie Muttered At The Same Time And Then GLARED At Each Other While Leo Rolled His Eyes. We then set off for the party

Once we got to the party, there were drunk teenagers, couples making out, people dancing and basically having fun. Typical Party Scene. Della And Leo Went Off, So Did Joey And Charlie. Basically I Became A Loner At The Party Lol.

After A While I Went To Get A Drink After Meeting People But Drunk Charlie Came Up To Me And Started Talking Gibberish. I walked Off And Started Partying And Getting Drunk.

LATER ON

I Was Drunk Like Most People At The Party And I Was Grinding On Some Guy Probably From School. I Stopped Dancing And  Just Started drinking again. Soon after i was pinned against the wall by a hot guy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes and we started making out. After The Mini Makeout Session By This Hot Stranger I Was led Upstairs By Him. I know it might be stupid But I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing.

After we reached upstairs we went into some bedroom and carried on with our make out session. Soon our clothes were all over the floor and we had sex. Fun party Lol.

I kept thinking about who the stranger was because he looked familiar and i felt a feelling that was unsual. A feeling like you know this person  and you loved them. Strange

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 55

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE & COMMENT