Chapter 15

AN UPDATE FINALLY

CHAPTER 15

RECAP- ME AND HARVEY WENT TO HIS ROOM AND SAW............

CHAPTER 15

Charlie And Megan Having Sex. Tears Were Already Pouring Out Like Nigeria Falls. Normally I Would Never Cry Over A Guy But The One I'm In Love With Then Definitley I'll Cry. How Could He Do This To Me? Harvey Saw Me Crying And Then He Shouted.

"WTF CHARLIE.'' They Both Jumped bAck And Saw Me And Harvey. Megan Charlie's Ex AKA The Slur Was Smirking At Me. Wait Til I Slap That Smirk Off Your Face Bitch! They Both Put On Their Clothes. Charlie Was Shcoked.

"Jade..I..I Swear. It Was And Accident.'' Charlie Stuttered. I Rolled My Eyes. Pathetic Excuse For A Cheater.

"Yh Cuz Tripping And Falling In To A Vagina Is An Accident.'' i Said Sarcastically Through Sobbing. Harvey Went Downstairs Probably To Call The Others. Megan Was Still Smirking At Me And I Got So Angry That I Lunged For Her. I Punched, Kicked, Slapped And Beat Her Up. Her Smirk WasGone And She Was Crying Her Eyes Out. Take That Bitch Told You I'd Wipe That Smirk Off That Orange Fake Face Of Yours. I Started Beating Her Up And Shouted.

"YOU FUCKIN SLUT, YOU WERE JUST JEALOUS THAT CHARLIE DUMPED YOU BECAUSE HE FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE USING HIM FOR SEX AND THEN HE WENT AND STARTED DATING ME. YA FUCKIN SLAG.'' I SHOUTED. I may Be Calling Her Names But She Deserved It. I Wouldn't Stop Beating Her Up. After About 10 minutes into The Fighting Charlie Grabbed Me From Behind And Picked Me Up To Stop Me From Beating Her Up Until She Is Hospitalized. I Kept Trying To Kick Her But Charlie Kwpt Stepping Back. The Stubborn Dick. She Ran Out The Room Crying.

"Get Off Me.'' I Said While Jumping Out Of His Arms And Going To Leo. I Looked Around The Room And Realized That The Others Were Here Looking At Charlie In Disgust. That's What He Gets For Cheating On Me.
"I'm Sorry Jade. She Means Nothing To Ms. I Love You So Much. I'm Sorry.'' Charlie Said While Crying. It Made Me Cry Harder Seeing Him Cry.

"Well If You Loved Me So Much. You Wouldn't Have Cheated On Me.'' I Said While Sobbing.

" I'm So Sorry. Baby Please Forgive Me.'' Charlie Said While Sobbing. Even Though I Love Him, I'm So Sorry I Have To Do This.

"We Are Over, You Lying Cheating Dickhead.'' I Said. I Knew I Swore But I Had To. I Was About To Leave Until Charlie Grabbed My Wrist.

"Please Baby I Love You And You Love Me. You Know You Love Me. We Can Work This Out.'' Charlie Sobbed. I Know That I Love Him. I Whispered Sorry And I Ran Out The House. I Texted All Of The Others Saying I've Gone Home And That They Not Allowed To Beat Him Up. I Got Into My PJ's And Got Some Icecream And Started To Watch Some Movies. During The Movie I Got My Phone Out And Looked At The Collage Of Me And Charlie. http://www.polyvore.com/cute_couples_collage/set?id=105670265 👈Heres The Link I Didn't Know How To Put It On Wattpad On The Side I Got The Link.. The Collage Is So Cute 💖💖💖

THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 15. OH NO THEY BROKE UP 😭😭😭😭😭

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I'M GOING TO UPDATE TOMORROW.

DON'T FOR GET TO VOTE/ COMMENT

LOVE YOU BAMBINOS XxxxxxxX