CHAPTER 23

A/N FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 2K READS. I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL LIKE MY STORY

CHAPTER 23

I Woke Up With A Banging Headache. I Shouldn't Have Drank A Lot. OUCH!

I Had A Shower And Changes In To Some Top, Leggings And Fluffy Socks, I'm Having A Lazy Day.

I Went Downstairs To See Charlie Making Breakfast. I Got Some Pain Killers And Had Them. Charlie Asked If I Was Okay And I Mumbled Yeah. We Were Both In A Awkward Silence.

"Wheres Leo And The Others.'' I Asked Breaking The Silence

"He's Stayed Over At Harveys And Then He Is Staying Over At Jordis All Day And Night But Joey Is Coming Round Later So We Have The Whole Day To Ourselves.'' Charlie Replied While Smiling. I Smiled Back.

"So What Are We GOING To Do.'' I Said.

"Umm I dunno Maybe We Could Watch Some Films..'' Charlie Replied.

"Okay Well Ilm Going StartBucks And I'll Be Back In About 10 Minutes.'' I Said. He Said Okay And I Went To Put  Some Shoes On

AT STARBUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

I Went Into StarBucks And Bumped Into Someonw Who Ened Up Spilling coffee on them selves.

"Oh My God I'm So Sorry.''I Saod Frantocally.

"Hey It's Okay I'll Get A New Ond...... wait don't i knownyou from somewhere.'' he said

"Umm I dunno but let me buy you a coffee.'' i said. He Said Okah.

He Sat at a table whilw i wwnt and got coffee for me and him. he was just sat there looking in deep thought. I Sat Back Down And Smiled.

"Wait I Do Know You. Ypu were the girl i was dancing with last night at Jordi's party until some blonde dude threw you over his shoulders and took you home.'' He said while finnally happy with himself fr remembering..

I Was Thinking For A Moment Until i remembered everything from last nigjt, from dancing with him and then tellinf charlie i'm in love with him.

OH SHIZZ BIZZ I Told Him I'm In Lobe With Him.How Could I Not remember. Omgg

"UMM Yh i remember but i got to go sorry for apilling coffee on you.'' i said quickly whilw running out of starbucks. I Ran Until I Wwnt Home. I Ran Into The Living room.

"INEED TO TALK TO YOU.'' ME AND CHARLIE SAID IN UNISON. CHARLIE LET ME GO FIst because ilm a girl. he insisted in going last.

'Ahem umm I remember everything  from last night. from dancing to telling you that im umm......ermm.. i..iii. in love wity you.'' I Said Nervouslu.

"Thatls What I Was Going To Tell You About.'' Charlie SAID NERVOUSLY.

''I'M In Love With You Too.' Charlie Continued Saying. SAY WHAT NOW!!!!! We Both Smilex And Looked In Each Others Eyes. His Are Soo Blue And Beautiful.

"Thank You.'' Charlie Said.

"I Said That out loud disn't i.'" I Ssid While Laughing. Charlie Nodded And Laughex.

We oth Looked Into Each OTHERS EYES. It Was Gwtting AwkWARD.I Got Up And Fake Coughed trying to make it like a real one.

"Well I'm Going Uptairs.'' I Said And Walkex Out The Room.

I went to my room and two minutes later charlie came inti my room.

"Ipm Soo Sorry jade for everythinf, i'm inlove with you.'' Charlie said With tears brimming his eyes.

"itls kay charlie. i forgive.'' I Said

Cjarlie Nodded HIS head and walked out the room and shut the soor. i was going to the bathroom until charlie ran up to me and roughly kissed me

OKAT THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 23 HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY STORY SO FAR. MESAAGE ME OR COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK.

VOTE/COMMENT

LOVE YOU BAMBINOS

XxxxxxxX