Chapter 67

A/N Another update

Vote & comment

CHAPTER 67

Everyone Left apart from Harvey and molly. Harvey called the ambulance. The ambulance came with 2 police officers.

"Harvey why's the police here.'' I asked. Harvey shrugged.

"Hello children, as you see this was an underage party so we just need to Ask questions as you can already see that Charlie Is going to hospital and it is critical. We also have some police officers that will search the house as it seems that Charlie had been drugged. So tell me what happened.'' one of the police officer said.

"Basically Charlie asked molly to get me and him a bottle of coke and then Charlie began drinking his and all of a sudden he screamed and began puking however molly had taken her time and when Charlie collapsed she looked guilty,.'' I said.

"ARE YOU BLAMING IT ON ME.'' MOLLY YELLED,

''YES IAM.'' I YELLED BACK

''YOU BITCH.'' SHE SCRAMED . SHE lunged for me but I dodged it, then she lunged for me again and punched me in the jaw so I gripped her, floored and punched her. She punched my stomach which killed. The police officers and the rest of us were trying to stop it. I was in pain.

"MOLLY JUST FUCKIN STOP IT.'' HARVEY  YELLED.

''NO WHY SHOULD I, THIS BITCH DESERVES IT, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HER WHO COLLAPSED NIT CHARLIE.'' MOLLY YELLED BACK.

''SHE'S PREGNANY YOU STUPID BITCH.'' JOEY YELLED. SHE STOPPED AND MOLLY GOT ARRESTED, APPRENTLY SHE PUT SOME ILLEGAL DRUGS IN THE DRINK.

''Jade are Yu okay.'' Leo asked.

I was on the floor.

"Nook my stomach fuckin hurts like a bitch.'' I sobbed.

"Get up for us so we can take you to hospital.'' Joey said. Harvey helped me up.

"Excuse me Molly is going to be questioned and we also found drugs in her bag. Thank you for your time.'' some police man said.

"'Omggg Jade what happened, you okay.'' Della Said Frantically. She has to go home early, Leo probably phoned her. I giggled.

"why the duck you giggling for.'' Della said.

"'Your hair.'' I laughed.

"shut the fuck up bitch, I just woke up and ran it.'' Della Said. I laughed but then stopped as me stomach was hurting.

"I'm fine.''. I said.

We began walking to the front door. I lost my balance . Last thing I said was Leo catching me so I don't fall and then everything went black.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 67

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

VOTE & COMMENT

LOVE YOUSE