Chapter 8

A/N SORRYI'VE NOT BEEN UPDATING, BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY AND THINKING IF IDEAS TO WROTE FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT LUCKILY I HAVE. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

CHAPTER 8

Me And Leo both walked in to the living room just in time to watch some dilms.

I went to get snacks, when Joey and the rest apart from Leo, Charlie And Megan came into the Kitchen.

"well'' They All Said in unison.

"Well What.''I Said.

"Well What Happened.'' Ollie Asked

"Nothing He Just Said He Will Forget About What Happened, We are Friends Now Oh And Also We Nearky Kissed But Don't Tell Leo.'' I replied.

"Say What Now.'' Andy And Ryan Said In Unison And Then Highfived Each Other.

" Me And Charlie Were About To Kiss But Forget About It, We Are Friends.'' I replied Slowly.

"Okie Dokie.'' They Said. Okie Dokie... That's All You Have To Say After What I Said. *Face palm*

"Jade Please Be careful.'' Joey Said In A Caring Voice.

" I Know I will.'' I Said. Harvey, Joey And Jordi Hugged Me. All Of The Boys Are Like Brothers to Me.

We walked back inside to the living room. Megan was literally on top of Charlie, Trying to get his attention away from the movie. He And Charlie Kissed. More like She Was Forcing Charlie To Kiss Her. I Mean What Does He See In Her. Megan Smirked at me. She Ran Her Hand Down Charlie's Stomach while looking at me. Charlie Was Looking At Her Like WTF Is She Doing Amd Do You Mind. But She Didn't Notice. Seriously Is This Bitch Trying To Make Me Jealous.

"Erm Jade.... What Are You Wearing. You Look Like You Just Woke Up.'' Megan Giggled. BITCH.!

"Erm I'm Wearing A Top, Leggings and socks oh and i woke up at 9 in the morning.'' I sassed back. Everyone including Charlie Laughed. Take That Bitch. She Glared At Me Before Saying,'' Charlieee Baby are You going to let her talk to me like that. Leo Was Still Giggling So She Glared At Me And Leo. Leo Then Asked Her An Irrelevent Question ,'' Megan Would You  Like Some Cola.'' He Was Still Giggling.

"Erm Excuse Me.......''' Megan Said. "You're Excused Harvey Mumbled Only so i could hear it. i giggled.

She Glared At Leo. Like Dude It Is Just A Question.

"Erm No Do You Think I Want To Be Fat, I don't Drink Sugary Drinks And I don't Eat Fatty Foods That Make You Fat. Just Like Your Sister. Look At Her She's Bloating.'' Megan Hissed That's when the rest Of Us Got Up. Because Obviously They Think i Would Have Beaten her up. Okay Back to The point.She Smirked At Me. Did This Bitch Call Me Fat. OH HELL NO:

Charlie Spoke Up, " Megan Don't Say That.''

"Charlie If She Thinks I'm Fat, Let Her Think That. I actually Have  toned Stomach.'' I said.

I was so close to punching her when she said i was bluffing and that i realky don't have a toned stomach. but joey stopped me knowing that i would beat her up. Like Megan The Butch Knows Things.

" Megan .....Megan You Don't Think I Have A Toned Stomach........ Well Think Again.'' I Said While Taking my Top Off, I Had A Sports Bra Underneath. She Looked At My Stomach Wide-eyed. So Did Everyone else Including Charlie. They Were Shocked. Charlie Was Still Looking At My Stomach But Was Stopped By Megan Shouting Saying That She Wants To Go Home.Bitch Serves You Right trying to doubt me.

"Omgggg Jade You Have A Nice Stomach Gurllll.'' Jordi Said In A Girly voice. I Giggled. While The rest Agreed. I said Thanks To Jordi.

Well What A Fine Day.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE LONG I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN IT IN MY A4 BOOK AND I WRITTEN ABOUT 6 ½ PAGES OF CHAPTER 8. THERES GOING TO BE LOADS OF DRAMA............ IT WILL BE UPLOADED TOMORROW.......

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE / COMMENT.

THANK YOU XxxxxxxX