Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

  AT JORDI'S PARTAYYYY!!!!

There's Lots  Of Teenagers Drunk, Dancing And Having Fun.

I Said Hi To The Others Who Are Overload And Then I Started Drinking. I Seen A Few People Taking Shots So I Decided To Take Some Shots With Them.

The Alcohol Burned My Throat As It Went Down. I Had About 6/7 Shots maybe more. i dunno and I'm Tipsy and starting to get veryyyyy drunk. ehehe. We All Stopped Taking Shots And Then Went Dancing

I Saw A Hot Guy And I Went Up To Him Stumbling A Bit--- 👉 Hot Dude On The Side.

"Hellooo Hehee.'' I Slurred While Giggling.

I Grabbed His Hand And We Walked To The Dance Floor.

"Hiya What's Your Name.'' Hot Dude Said.

"Hehhehe I Canlt Tell You Cuz You're A Strangerrrrr.'' I Whispered In His Ear And Then I Giggled.

We Started Grinding On Each Other And Then Soon Enough We Were In The Middle Of The Dance Floor Having A Heated Makeout Session.

"Wannna Go Upstairs.'' The Hot Dude Said

''Sure Heheh.'' I Giggled.

Okayyyy I Giggle A Lot When I'm Drunk.
I Saw Charlie Coming our way and he pushed the guy off me and said, "Let's go home you're drunk.''

"No.'' I Replied While Crossing My Arms
"Well I'm Just Going To take You Home.'' Charlie Said While Picking Me Up And Throwing Me Over His Shoulders

"Ahhhh Hot Dudeeeee Help Me.'' I Said While Gigglimg. I Will Kill Charlie When I'm Sober

"Weeeeee.'' I Kept Saying To Annoy Charlie

"I Know You Like It There And I Also Like It Here.'' Charlie Siad. I Could Picking Him Smirking And Winking. Urgh Boys.

"You Only Like The View.'' I Said While Wiggling My Bum.'' I Satrted Laughing Obviously I Was Drunk. Charlie Remained Silent. We Reached The House And He CRried Me Up To Me Bedroom.
Charlie Bent Down To Get Me Some Clothes From My Draw.

"Charlieeeeeeee You Have A Nice Bum.'' I Giggled.

"Thank You Now Take Your Clothes Off And Change In To These.'' He Said While Giving Me Some Top And Leggings.

"I Know A Guy Called Charlie I'm In Love With Him But He Cjeated On Me With Some Skank. urgh. I Hate Boys, ilm still inlove with him even after he cheated.'' I Slurred While Falling Asleep.

CHARLIE'S POV

Jade Said She's In Love With Ms. I Heard That Drunk People Say The Things They Really Mean. She Onviously Didnlt Know It Was Me Who She Was Talking To. So Basically She Is In Love With Me. I Fell Asleep Next To Her.

THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER  22. IPM REALLY SORRY IT'S SHORT I QUICKLY THOUGHT IF SOMETHING AND THEN WRITTEN IT DOWN. HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I'M UPDATING TOMORROW

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT

LOVE YOU BAMBINOS'XXXXXXXX