CHAPTER 27

A/N I PROMISED I WILL UPDATE AND HERE IT IS. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 4K READS. LOVE YOU ALL. HERES CHAPTER 27

RECAP CHAPTER 26

CHARLIE PICKED ME UP AND SPUN ME AROUND WHILE KISSING ME

CHAPTER 27

Everyone started cheering.

"Jade I Need To Talk To You.'' Leo said. Why Does Everyone want to speak to me. i nodded and we both went into his room.

"listen jade are you sure you're making the right choice in dting him. i want you to be happy ya know i love you big sis.'' leo said.

''yh i know i callled him a lying cheating dickhead but i know that he didn't mean to cheat. he loves me and i love him.'' i replied Leo Huggex Ms And Said, ''if he hurts you i'll hurt him.''  I Giggled And Nodded Amd Hugged Him Which resulted in the others coming in and joining in the hug. How Do They Get Here Without Us Knowing.

We Went Downstairs and watched movies Like Mean Girls, Home Alone And Finding Nemo etc. During The Movie, Charlie Kwpt Kissing my nexk.

"Charlieeee. Stoppp Ittttt.'' I Whispered while giggled. He Wouldn't Stop So I Decided to Tease Him. Since It Was Dark And Everyone Was Concentrating on the movie home alone, i moved me hand upto charlie's crotch and rubbed it. I smirked as he tried to hold in a moan but failed. Everyone heard his moan and turned to us and charlie blushed.

"Charlieee Why are you moaning for, i'm trying to watch a movie.'' i said acting all innocent. He Went red like a totmato and everyone else laughed and returned to watch the movie. I Smiled At Charlie Who gave me  a look. the' watch whats gonna happen to you for teasing me.' look.

I Winked At Him.

The Door rang and i went to get it. A Man Gave Us 2 boxes of pizza. Who Ordered pizza, whoever did thank you..

"That Will Be £20.'' He Said.

"CHARLIEEEE GIVE ME £20 FOR THE PIZZA.'' I Yelled. It Was Heavily Raining. I Waited As The Poor Pizza Man Waited In The Rain.

"CHARLIEEEE HURRY THE FUCK UO IT'S RAINING" I Yelled.

"here ya go.'' Charlie Said Behinf Me. I Jumped Becauze i didn't see him there ir heaard him coming. I Paid The Man And When i was about to shit the door charlie grabbed my hand and made me come outside in the rain. Within seconds we were soaked.

"Charlieee I'm soaking wet. Now Let me Go Back Inside.'' I Complained. I Was About to go inside but charlie grabbed me by my waist and wouldn't let go.

"Nope Thats what you get for teasing me.'' Charlie smirked. i gave him my best puppy dog eyes and he still wouldn't ket go. urgh boys.

We Slowly Leaned In And Kissed in the heavy rakn. Everyone started cheering. Where did they come from, it likes they're always stalking us hehe. We Pulled Back Ti See Everyne In The Door way cheering and eating pizza

---------------------------

THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 27 HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT EITHER MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT.

VOTE/COMMENT

LOVE YOU BEAUTIFULS

XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXX