Chapter 19

Chapter 19

TIME TO START THE GAME HEHEH.(A/N- IF YOU DON'T GET WHAT THE GAME IS GO ON CHAPTER 18).

Me And Harvey Both Walked Into The Room Holding Hands and giggling. Leo, Charlie Amd Megan Looked At Us. They All Looked Confused. Charlie Lokked Hurt And Confused. I Texted Leo What was happeneing. He Looked Like He Was Going to break his phone when i told him that me and charlie were aboute to have sex.

We Were Watching A Movie.

"Psst Harvey, Harvs, Harveyyyy.'' I Whispered. He Looked At Me

"We Need To Make It Obvious That We Are Dating.'' I Continued

Je Nodded Amd Then Started To Kiss My Neck Do When I Start Giggling The Otehrs Can Look. Evenutally Me and Harvey Snogging Until Charlie Cleared His Throat

 We Pulled Away And Smiled.

"Okay we get it, you guys are dating. no need to snog in front of us.'' Charlie Said While Rolling His Eyes. I winked At Harvey Who Winked Back. zwe Carried On Watching The Film.

Halfway Through The Film MeGan And Charlie Were In A Heated MakeOut Session.

I cleared My Throat And Smirked.

"Okay we get it, you guys are dating no need to practically ahve sex  when we're in the room.'' I Mocked Charlie. Leo Nd harvey giggled. i smirked. HA!

"Bitch Please At Least I Can Have Sex With Someone.'' Megan Said While Glaring At Me For Interrupting her makeout session.

Did She Call Me A Bitch Oh Hell No. i scoffed

"Slut Please, I Have Some One To Have Sex , so i suggest you shut that fake mouth of yours before i break your craylor raped face, oh and btw A Bitch Is A Female Dog, Dogs Bark, Bark Is On  A Tree, Trees Are Part Of Nature, Nature Is Beautiful , so therefore thank you for calling me beautiful.'' I Sassed back, we all started laughing and leo amd harvey had tears coming out from all that laughing.

Megan STepped Back While Complaining To Charlie To Sort Me Out Because Of The Way I Was Talking To Her.' Like Wtf Are You The queen.She went home.

Charlie Stomped Upstairs And Came Down 5 minutes later.''

"Jade We Need To Talk.'' Charlie Said.

THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 19. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. SORRY OF ITS SHORT. I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING. SORRY THAT IT'S SHORT ONCE AGAIN.

VOTE/COMMENT

LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL BAMBINOS

XxxxxxxxX