CHAPTER 54

A/N ANOTHER UPDATE.

VOTE & COMMENT

CHAPTER 54

Another Day At School AKA Hell Hole. I'm Already On Every teachers Bad List After swearing, Answering Back And Giving Bad Attitude. I'm Wearing A New Dungaree (Outfit Above) With White Nike Air Force.

I Walked To School With The Schools Bad Boy, His Name Is Ryan. My Dad Don't Like Him But Because I'm The Cheekiest  Devries, I Decided To Piss Dad Off Because His Face Is So Funny When He Sees Me With Ryan.

I Arrived At School And Of Course As Always I Get A Massive Dirt Of Casey And A Disgusted Look From Charlie, I Then Wink and Blow An Air Kiss At Them And Give A Smirk. Haha lol. Della And Leo Started Walking With Me And Ryan. Me And Della Were Behind The Boys.

I were Walking Past A Group Of Guys Again And They Whistled Again And One Of them Aka Dylan The Schools Player Who Is Single For Some Reason Not That I Care Decided To Slap My Bum. I gasped At Turned Around. I motioned Della To Stay Where We Was And I Went Up To  Dylan. I Leaned In And He Leaned In. I Caught Him Off Guard And Kicked His Balls And He Was On The Floor, Groaning In Pain.

"Next Time Don't Touch Me Like That You Perv And If You Do, It Won't Be A Kick Up The Balls, It Will Be Worse.'' I Hissed In His Ear And Then Kissed His Cheek, Cuz I'm A Rebel Lol And His Mates Were Trying To Contain Their Laughter. The Bell Went.

FIRST LESSON- MATHS

I Walked In Late.

"Late Again Miss Devries.'' The Old Bitchy Maths Teacher Said.

"Oops Miss Didn't Realise The Time. I'm So Sorry Your Highness.'' I Said Sarcastically Which Made Everyone Else Laugh.

"SIT IN THE BACK NEXT TO CHARLIE.'' She Shouted. I groaned And Kicked The Chair.

"Oh You Poor Baby, Having To Sit Next to your ex.'' Ryan Cooed. I Punched Him. And He laughed.

"DEVRIES SIT DOWN.'' Miss Yelled. Damn This Teacher Gets Up From The Wrong Side Out Of Bed All The Time. Cranky Bitch.

" So Jade, Turned Into A Bad Girl.'' Charlie Whispered.

"Yh I Have Got A Problem.'' I Hissed.

"Never Wanted You To Turn Into A Bitch.'' Charlie Muttered.

" WELL WE NEVER WANT THINGS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY DO AND CALL ME A BITCH ONE MORE TIME LENEHAN..'' I YELLED. EVERYONE ELSE TURNED AROUND TO LOOK AT US.

'' You''ll Do what. Beat the fuck out of me like you did to Casey And Megan (charlies Girlfriend at the start of the story). Because That's All You do. You turn to violence after someone says some nasty little thing to you. But you don't even feel sorry for the fact that you beat them up and hurt them. All you do is smirk and feel proud of what you've done and just think you rule this place. That's not the jade devries i know, the jade devries i know wouldn't turn to violence and she would ignore these nasty little comments because she doesn't care about what others say.'' Charlie Said.

"Well That Jade Is Tired Of everything so she Decided to change and she don't give a fuck that she is a bitch.'' I Spat. And walked out of class because the bell went.

 LAST LESSON OF THE DAY - ENGLISH

"No One Cares About Who Killed Eva Smith.'' Ryan Shouted Out.

"Ryan Shut Up Otherwise it's detention.'' My english teacher said. Him and my maths teacher should date because they are both old and cranky.

"Sir.'' I Began Saying.

"Wow The Bitch Decides To Speak.'' I Heard Casey Mutter. But Then Heard Charlie Saying Shut Up To Her.

"HANG ON SIR... CASEY HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT YOUR FUCK MOUTH.'' I YELLED.

''MISS DEVRIES LANGUAGE.'' SIR YELLED.

'' IS ENGLISH.'' I YELLED BACK. BECAUSE HE CAN'T CONTROL ME HE WALKED OUT OF CLASS AND WENT TO BRING THE HEADMASTER BECAUSE THATS ALL HE DOES.

'' Jade Calm Down.'' Charlie said.

"Yh Jade Do As He Says seeing as you love him.'' Casey Smirked.

My fists were rolled up. Ryan Saw And Began To Unroll Them by holding my hand.

"Oh Jade Devries Is Getting Mad. Oh Wait Her Boyfriend Saves The Day By Calming Her Down. Wow You Are Really Short Tempered. No wonder why charlie left you, he couldn't stand your temper so he went with someone who doesn't have anger problems or who is a bitch or slut.'' Casey said.

I pulled ryans hand off mine and gripped casey by her collor .

"'CHARLIE FUCKIN CHEATED ON ME YOU FUCK WHORE, ONLY BECAUSE YOU WANTED HIM TO AFTER YOU MADE UP SHIT BY SAYIN I'M HAVING SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND. YOU WERE SO JEALOUS THAT HE WASN'T WITH YOU SO YOU BEING A WHORE AND ALL DECIDED TO MAKE UP SHIT AND THEN SEDUCE HIM AND THEN GET IN BED. OH AND WE ALL KNOW YOU HAD SEX WITH DYLAN. CLOSE YOUR LEGS SLUT. '' I YELLED.

''YOU FUCKIN BITCH.'' Casey yelled and Slapped me.

I floored her and punched her nose and blood started running down. She kicked me, slapped me, scratched me and pulled my hair. Bitch fit lol. I spat in her face and punched  her and kicked her.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ''' EVERYONE SAID.

SOON WE WERE BOTH BEATING EACH OTHER UP, WELL I WAS BEATING HER UP WHILE CHARLIE AND RYAN TRIED STOPPING IT. SOON RYAN PULLED ME OFF HER AND CHARLIE DID THE SAME WITH CASEY.

'YOU WHORE, YOU MADE ME BREAK MY NAIL.'' CASEY YELLED.

''BOO YOU WHORE. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.'' I YELLED BACK

AND THAT IS HOW THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL ENDED BEFORE SUMMER

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

VOTE & COMMENT