CHAPTER 53

A/N DOUBLE UPDATE !!!!!

CHAPTER 53

FIRST LESSON IS ENGLISH WITH CASEY URGH.

''Aw Jade's All By Herself. You still depressed that Charlie Got Fed Up With You And Is With Me Instead. Don't get jealous Babe. Jealousy Kills.'' Casey Said While Smirking. Everyone was looking At Us. Guess This Is My First Fight On The First Day Of School. Bitch Better Watch Out.

" I Wouldn't Be Jealous Of A Fake Bitch Like You. Carry On Dreaming Whore.'' I Said. There Was A Chorus Of 'Oohs.'' I Smirked.

"Excuse Me Slut.'' Casey Began Saying But I Cut Her Off.

"You're Excused Slut.''

"Right Thats It.'' Casey Began Shouting.

''WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO. TELL CHARLIE JUST LIKE YOU DID YESTERDAY WHEN YOU WERE COVERED IN PUKE. QUITE FRANKLY SKET, NO ONE CARES AND I CERTAINLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU DO. YOU ARE JUST A FUCKIN SLUT.'' I YELLED.

SHE Slapped Me. What A Bitch. So I Grabbed Her Fake Beach Blonde Hair And Floored Her And began Punching her. Fuck knows where my English teacher was.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.'' Everyone Was Yelling. Guess The Teacher Is Late. Thank Fuck For That Because Now I Can Beat The Fuck Out Of Her Lol. Okay When I Start Having A Fight,  I Get So Into It And Start Winning.

Soon I Got Pulled Off Casey By Charlie. WAIT!WHAT!!!?

"get off me Charlie.'l I Said Struggling to get out of his grip.

"No BECUASE i don't want you beating her up.'' Charlie Said. I scoffed.

"'Well The Whore Deserves Is Btw Go To Your Whore.'' I Said. Charlie Threw Me Over His Shoulder and began walking out the room.

"Er hello can i go .'',i said while hitting charlie's back. Charlie Shook His Head No And We Went Into A Empty classroom.

"Look Just Here Me Out. I'm Sorry Please Forgive me. I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted this to happen. She said you were having sex with harvey while you was with me and it was stupid of me to believe her BECAUSE she don't even know you apart from when me and leo and della always talked about you while you were homeschooled and also she found out about us dating and she is always tryna get with me so she would do anything to get with me  and then she seduced me and well i ended up in bed with her. But she is nowhere as good as you baby. Please forgive me. I love you so much. You're my world. My babygirl. Please i'm so sorry princess. I never ever meant to hurt you and i'm so stupid. I'm in love with you Jade Annalise Devires So Please Forgive Me.'' Charlie Said. I had tears in my eyes.

"listen charlie I love you so much heck i'm in love with you but you hurt me so much. I kicked butt but you didn't let me finish her off by ruining her crayola caked up face. I love you and i forgive you.'' I Said. He Began Leaning in

"but,'' i Said.

"But What.'' Charlie Replied

"I Just Wanna Stay Friends.'' I Said. I Kissed His Cheek Before Walking Out The Room.

It's Home Time And I Walked Out Of Class. The Schools Bad Boy Came Up To Me.

"Jade, You Kicked Casey's Butt And It Were Hot. Never Seen Someone That Can Stand Up To Casey Like That.'' He Said.

"What Is She Like The Schools Queen!? I Don't Think So. She Is Just A Fake Bitch Who Thinks She Can Makeup Shit About Me the fuckin whore.'' i said. The badboy laughed.

"Well You Should Chill With Us Sometime. Because You A Labelled As The New Badgirl Of The School.'' the badboy winked.

"I'll Think About It.'' I Winked Back And He Went Off While I walked to leo and della.

"Omgg Jade. Were you walking with the schools bad boy also the hottest boy in school.'' della squealed.

"ermm i'm right here.'' leo said.

"I know Baby But You're My Bad Boy And You're Perfect.'' Della Said. I laughed.

"Yh I was I'm Labelled as the new Bad Girl Of The School.'' I Said And Smirked.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 53

HOPE ALL LIKED IT.

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE & COMMENT