Chapter 65

A/n: Update

This one has Drama

Vote & Comment

Chapter 65

I woke up by Charlie talking to someone over the phone.

"yh I got her pregnant... what no... listen here dickhead pay me 100 quid coz I have done what you asked me too.'' Charlie Laughed. He didn't know I was listening as I pretended to be sleeping.

"yh right as if, oh hell no I ain't gonna be at the birth, watchin her push some baby out her Vagina.'' Charlie said.

This dickhead. Suddenly I felt the urge to puke, so I got up and ran to the bathroom.

Ugh morning sickness. Charlie Came.

"don't fuckin look at me or talk to me you prick.'' I hissed as I got up and washed me face and brushed my teeth.

"woah calm down what's wrong.'' Charlie asked. I scoffed.

"oh I'll fuckin tell you what's wrong, yh I got her pregnant. I ain't gonna be at the BIRTH.'' I mimicked Charlie.

"firstly I don't speak like that and secondly I thought you were asleep.'' Charlie said. I grew angry. I scoffed and glared.

"FUCKIN HELL CHARLIE OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T WANT THE BABY.'' I Yelled.

"I actually do..'' Charlie Said.

"Yu right.'' I said. And walked down stairs

"jade.'' Charlie kept saying but I ignored him.

"Dad I want an abortion.'' I said

"WHAT,'' EVERYONE YELLED.

''FOR FUCK SAKES JADE WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING.'' Charlie yelled.

"DOING THE RIGHT THING.'' I yelled back,

"WHAT KILLING AN UNBORN BABY IS RIGHT.'' CHarlie yelled.

"NO BUT IF THE DAD GOT ME PREGNANT ON PURPOSE AND KNEW ABOUT IT AMD ALSO MADE A BET FOR GETTING A DRUNK GIRL PREGNANT. YOU OBVIOUSLY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME YOU DICKHEAD.'' I YELLED.

'WAIT A BET.'' LEO YELLED. ONLY CLICKING ON ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING.

'SHUT IT LEO.'' ME AND CHARLIE YELLED IN UNISON

''RYAN MADE ME DO IT, SO YOU COULD GO TO HM AND ALL THAT SHIF.'' CHARLIE YELLED.

''ME AND RYAN ARE NOT EVEN MATES. ALL WE DID WAS FUCK AND GET DRUNK.'' I YELLED.

FUCK ME MAN I SHOULDNLT HAVE SAID THAT.

''WAIT YOU GUYS FUCKED.'' CHARLIE YELLED. I NODDED.

'' SO THE BABY MIGHT NOT EVEN BE MINE AND RYAN AND YOU WERE PLAYIN ME.'' CHARLIE HELLED.

'IT IS YOURS FIRSTLY I AM 4 WEEKS GONE WHICH MAKES IT YOURS BECAUSE I FUCKIN SLEPT WITH RYAN ABOUT A WEEK AGO-'' I BEGAN SAYIN UNTIL I GOT INTERRUPTED BY LEO

'ABOUT WEEK AGO WEEK AGO.'' LEO STARTED LAUGHIN BUT SHUT UP WHEN DAD GLARED AT HIM. TRUST LEO TO JOKE ABOUT AT A TIME LIKE THIS.

'' LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME THAT IT IS MY BABY.'' Charlie Yelled. I did what he said.

"'You know what fuck the bet, I'll delete Ryan's number and we can have the baby and be a family.'' Charlie said.

"No Charlie. I don't want to, you made a bet.'' I said.

"I promise you jade, I won't hurt you and I'll be there at the birth.'' Charlie said.

"promise.'' I said.

"'promise.'' Charlie said.

"I love you.'' I said.

"I love you too.'' Charlie replied and kissed me.

"ugh stopped with this lovey dovey shitttt .'' Leo joked. And pretended to gag.

We all laughed.

Me and Charlie began kissing even more right in front of Leo and he screamed like a girl and pushed us.

"Nasty.'' Leo joked.

That's The END OF CHAPTER 65

HOPE  YOU ALL LIKED IT.

VOTE & COMMENT

LOVE YOUSE