CHAPTER 41

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

VOTE & COMMENT

CHAPTER 41

I Woke up with a pounding headache. I had a shower and changed in to a white top and Charlie's grey calvin Klein boxers. I walked donwstairs.

"HERE'S OUR FIGHTER.'' Leo Yelled. I winced.

"Fuck off.'' I Hissed. Leo Put His Hands Up In Surrender.

"What happened last night.''  i asked while charlie gave me pain killers and water.

"well you saw me with a girl and you beat her up. yOu got pretty drunk and when i say pretty drunk i mean you were a lot drunk. And you were dancing on the table. Charlie replied. i nodDed.

"charliee can we like have a lazy day.'' i asked while giving him puppy dog eyes. he noDded and i kissed him on the cheek. Hahah sucker he never can resit my eyes.

"Ewww Get A Room,'' Harvey Said.

"We Are In A Room And You're Just In it.'' I Sassed back while sticking my tongue out at him. He Stuck His Back At Me.

"Rude.'' I Said.

"And What.''Harvey Said while getting  up as if he was going to fight me.

'' come at me bro.'' i said and got up

We both burst out in fits of giggles.

"Best Friend Goals.'' Charlie Said. Me And Harvey high fived and burst of laughing cuz we nearly hit each other in the face.

"You guys are weird.'' leo said while chuckling. We both gasped and put our hands of our hearts faking hurt.

"i rather be weird as fuck than boring as hell like you leondre.'' i sassed. Me and harvey fist bumped. Leo put his hands up in surrender amd dragged harvey upstairs to play fifa. Typical.

"so charlie.'' i said.

"so jade.'' he mocked.

"hows life.' i asked.

"Veryy very amazing now that you're in my life.'' charlie said. Awwww how adorable is he.

"i'm very adorable thank you.'' charlie said. I blushed. I thought out loud again.

Me and charlie were cuddling.

"charliie remember when you fell off the bed when i told you bruno mars was here.'' i said while giggling at the memory. He nodded.

FLASH BACK.

"charliee.''

"charliieeeee.''. I kept on saying trying to get him to wake up.

"Omgggg Charlieeee bruno mars is here.'' i yelled. He jolted up only to make him fall off the bed.

"owww.''' he complained.

"'opps.'' i said while laughing.

"oops indeed.'' charlie smirked. He got up and pinned me to the floor and started tickling me.

END OF FLASHBACK.

We both laughed at the memory.

"i need to still get you back for that.'' charlie said.

"wasn't tickling enough to get me back.'' i whined.

"nope.'' charlie said while popping the 'p'. He smirked and started tickling me. I burst  in to a fit of giggles.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 41.  HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER. EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT EVEN NEAR THE END OF THE STORY BUT SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL. LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD. REMEBER TO VOTE AND  COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL

XxxxxxxxxxX