Chapter 42

A/N.. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY, I WAS ILL AND HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

VOTE/COMMENT PLEASE

THANK YOU

CHAPTER 42

We were all casually on our phones being bored and social.

"Oi Oi Lets Take A Picture.'' I Said. I got my phone and took a picture. I posted it on instagram with the caption chills with these @BarsAndMelody @DevriesJoey And @JordiWhitworth. Michael Wasn't Here Yet.

"We All Should Go Shopping, Its Been A While Since We've Been.'' Joey Said. We All nodded And I Went Upstairs To Change. Outfit Above. Charlie Came Into My Room.

"you look beautiful baby Girl:''' Charlie Said. I blushed and kissed him. I wanted to pull away but he gripped me by my waist and ran his tongue across my bottom lip wanting entrance. After a minute of making out, i started kissing his neck. Lets just say it's time to tease him. I kissed his neck and his grip became tighter as he moaned.

After a while of kissing his neck i walked out the room leaving him stood there in confusion. Let's just say he needed to sort himself out because Charlie Junior was getting to excited.

"where's charlie and why are you smirking devries.'' Harvey said. I carried on smirking.

"well Cantwell.'' i said and then whispered in his ear what had happened. Harvey burst out laughing . The rest of the others looked at us weirdly and me and harvey carried of laughing. As charlie cam down the starirs me and harvey were giggling trying to contain our laughs. You could see charlie junior through his jeans.

"charlie look down.'' harvey giggled. Everyone looked at charlie and burst out laughing where as charlie blushed in embarressment.

"jade aren't you gonna sort that out.'' a certain essex accent said. Charlie smirked and i blushed while everyone laughed. I playfully punched jordi.

"Sorry babe you're gonna have to sort it out yourself.'' i said.

After 30 minutes we all went shoppin.

"watch what's gonna happen to you.'' charlie said. My jaw dropped. Think of something qucick jade.

"'Oh I'll Be watching.'' i sassed. Charlie smirked and walked away. I ran to joey and jumped on his back and he gave me a piggy back ride all the way home. I put all my stuff away and changed in to my pj's. Charlie came into my room and before i could do anything else he pinned me to the floor and started to...........

CLIFFFFFFFFHANGERR. NOT DONE ONE IN A WHILE 😂😂 CHARLIE JUNIOR 😂😂

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 42. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I WAS GONNA UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT I WAS BUSY. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE NO ONE REALLY LIKES MY STORY BECAUSE I HARDLY SEE MORE VOTES& COMMENTS AND I STILL UPDATE EVEN WHEN THERE IS NONE.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY STORY.

VOTE&COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL XXX