Chapter Four

5When The power came back, we just started watching movies because there was nothing else to do. Leo kept glancing at Me And Charlie and glaring. i don't think he liked it when me and charlie kissed. Me and Charlie were sat together. More like i was on top of him because they all voted on watching a horror film. i literally hate horror films.

We were watching Annablle. So SCARYY!!!!!!!!

When the doll fell on the floor, i jumped and hid my face in Charlie's neck. (He smells really good). I think i might actually fancy him But....Leo!

Charlie kept saying that it's not real, i've got you, don't be scared and shhhhhh. After Hiding my face in charlie's neck i eventually fell asleep. The others were still watching Annabelle. I knew something scary came up because i heard joey scream lke a girl which made me jump like 10 feet in the air and scream. Everyone else was laughing. -_- -_- -_________-

Eventualky everything went quiet and we started talking amongst ourselves.

I noticed that Leo wasn't here so i went upstairs to see if he was in his room.

LEO'S POV BEFORE HE WENT UPSTAIRS.

WTFFF I'm sat here watching Charlie and my sister cuddle up to each other. They promised. I hated it when they had to do that dare where they had to snog. like eww.

I need to talk to them both. Charlie is like a brother to me he can't like my sister.

CHARLIES POV WHEN THEY WAS WATCHING ANNABELLE

IT Was so cute how Jade kept getting scared. i noticed that Leo kept glancing and glaring at me. i think i might like Jade but there's one problem...........

( YOU'LL FIND OUT ON JADES' POV THE PROBLEM)

BACK TO JADE POV

I opedned the door to see Leo lying on his back looking at the ceiling

" Leo'' no answer

" Leo please talk to me. it was just a game.''

Leo eventually spoke up. " i know it was a game but it wasn't a game when you were on top of charlie and falling asleep on him''

We started yelling at  each other.

" Leo he's just a friend. besides you know i don't like him''

'' JADE I KNOW YOU LIKE HIM STOP LYING TO ME''

''BUT LE-

He cut  me off

'' YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DATE ME BEST FRIEND OKAY'

When leo was shouting i realised he wasn't angry he was upset.

I Made my little brother upset

'' Leo i might fancy him a little''

'' YOU CAN'T''

'' YOU KNOW WHAT LEO, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. YOUR MY LITTLE BROTHER. AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.''

'' OKAY FINE GO DATE HIM AND SLEEP WITH HIM. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.''

The door opened with everyone coming into the room. Joey asked what was going on but me and leo ignored him and carried on yelling at each other.

'' YOU KNOW I'M FUCKIN 15 YEARS OLD''

''DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE BUT DON'T FUCKIN COME CRYING TO ME WHEN HE BREAKS YOUR HEART.''

WE BOTH didn't know we were crying. Me and Leo have not had an argument before . We both calmed down.

"' Leo i'm sorry. your my little brother and i love you and i know you were trying to look out for me.ll

'' jade i'm sorry too and i love you too''

we both gave each other a massive hug.

'' eermm sorry to interupt the cute brother sister moment but Charlie's gone to get his girlfriend.'' Andy said.

Me and leo broke out of our hug  looked at everyone amd shouted.

'' GIRLFRIEND.'

''Yes girlfriend. you stupid likkle children.'' ollie said. Him and harvey high fived and i wacked them across the head.

We all went downstairs and leo was muttering things like my own bestfriend, what a cheat. he kissed jade. who the fuck does that.

Harvey asked if i was okay  and i said i was okay.

A Few minutes later The door opened

_______________________________________‾‾___________―—_________________-

DUH DUH DUH CLIFF HANGER

NOTICE!!!!!!!!
I UPDATE A CHAPTER EVERDAY.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/ COMMENT. ALSO IF YOU HAVE I DEAS MESSAGE ME AND I'LL WRITE THEM IN THIS STORY.

ALSO THIS MIGHT BECOME A SHORT STORY BECAUSENI HAVE GCSE'S AND MY EXAM'S ARE COMING IP. BUT I WILL MAKE THE STORY FUN AND ALSO LONG IF I HAVE TIME XXXXXXX